Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to a pregnant wife I have for sale my 1999 Ducati Monster 900.
I have many hours of work and money in this bike. There are aprox 7000 Miles on the bike and 90 Miles on a freshend engine. Tires are in great condition This bike is ready to ride. If you are looking for a Ducati Monster you must look at this one. Everywhere I take it it turns heads. Suspension has been upgraded from the stock Monster. This bike is equipped with 17" x 3.50" front and 17" x 5.50" rear wheels. This bike handles great! The Brakes have been upgraded to Dual Brembo front disks and a wave rotor on the rear. Come and take a look in person you will like what you see. Here is a list of whats been done I keep updating it as I remember additional modification done. Thanks for taking a look. This bike is located in Mooresville NC anyone is welcome to see it in person just let me know.

Appearance Upgrades:
1. The frame, gas tank, fender, rear seat cowl and side pods have been custom painted as well as the swing arm.
2. The triple trees, handlebars and risers, rear sets, suspension loop and shock rocker have been powder coated black.
3. It has a Givi front headlight cowl, Custom Mirrors and oversized "Modified moto" grips.
4. The rear fender is Carbon fiber.
5. The rear brake light is LED with integrated blinkers. License plate light is also LED
6. Gas cap is a locking billet cap from "Fast By Ferracci "
7. Rear Seat cowl
8. Speedymoto alternator inspection cover.
9. LED lights on the frame
10.Tail Chop
11.Carbon fiber Gauge surround
12.Chrome Valve cover

Performance Upgrades
1. Adjustable Showa font forks
2. Dual front Brembo disk brakes
3. Road race under mount exhaust
4. 90 Miles on Rebuilt Engine with V2 Heads * Only 7000 Miles on the bike itself
5. Carbs were completely taken apart and rebuilt, a jet kit was installed
6. Speedo and Tach from a 900SS
7. 14 Tooth sprocket
8. Ducati Performance Open Air Kit
9. New Clutch
10.170 rear tire 5.5" wide rim
11.Wave style rear brake rotor

*When I got the bike the original engine was blown I replaced the old one with an engine from a 900SS. I had the engine freshened including a complete valve job.
$4900.00

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
wiring?

Im putting a 900ss in my monster and was wondering how you dealt with the wiring?
going from 1phase,2wire to 3phase,3wire
did you keep your monster harness and only use 2 wires or, did you buy or make a harness?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts