Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a list of mods. I am selling , because I have my eye on a new Ducati and I have another bike also. Two is company , three's a crowd. Mods upgrades have about 3000 miles on them, including valve adjustment with new collets. Asking $4600,00
Sorry, I don't know how to resize the pics so I can upload them here. PM an e mail address to me and I can send them there. Thanks

SUPER SPROX STEALTH 520 REAR SPROCKET, DID ERV3 GOLD ON GOLD X RING 520 CHAIN , FAST BY FERRACCI FORZA CARBON FIBER EXHAUST, POWER COMMANDER II, PAULIMOTO RACING CLUTCH COVER, PAULIMOTO RACING PRESSURE PLATE, PAULIMOTO RACING SPRING RETAINER, BILLET BRAKE AND CLUTCH RES CAPS, GOLD BILLET FRONT SPROCKET COVER, CLEAR ALTERNATIVES INTERGRATED TAILLIGHT, CUSTOM FENDER ELIMINATOR, SWINGARM SWAP
.12-29-08- installed 14T front sprocket, and installed Minus one fender eliminator kit
.1-30-09 - checked and adjusted all valves, replaced collets
Changed oil & filter ( Repsol 4T 15w-50 K&N filter KN 153 )
installed new timing belts ( Ducati 73710011A )
replaced spark plugs ( NGK DPR8EA-9 )
9-23-09 HID headkight kit insatlled

·
Registered
84 Posts
99 900ss

Where abouts are you located?
Are you willing to ship or local pick up only?

pics can be shrunk in ms paint image>stretch/screw

PM sent

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Virginia. My Brother live is NY. I need to go see him soon. I would put it in the van and bring it that far for you. pm sent

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pice Drop

Here are a list of mods. I am selling , because I have my eye on a new Ducati and I have another bike also. Two is company , three's a crowd. Mods upgrades have about 3000 miles on them, including valve adjustment with new collets. Asking $4600,00
Sorry, I don't know how to resize the pics so I can upload them here. PM an e mail address to me and I can send them there. Thanks

SUPER SPROX STEALTH 520 REAR SPROCKET, DID ERV3 GOLD ON GOLD X RING 520 CHAIN , FAST BY FERRACCI FORZA CARBON FIBER EXHAUST, POWER COMMANDER II, PAULIMOTO RACING CLUTCH COVER, PAULIMOTO RACING PRESSURE PLATE, PAULIMOTO RACING SPRING RETAINER, BILLET BRAKE AND CLUTCH RES CAPS, GOLD BILLET FRONT SPROCKET COVER, CLEAR ALTERNATIVES INTERGRATED TAILLIGHT, CUSTOM FENDER ELIMINATOR, SWINGARM SWAP
.12-29-08- installed 14T front sprocket, and installed Minus one fender eliminator kit
.1-30-09 - checked and adjusted all valves, replaced collets
Changed oil & filter ( Repsol 4T 15w-50 K&N filter KN 153 )
installed new timing belts ( Ducati 73710011A )
replaced spark plugs ( NGK DPR8EA-9 )
9-23-09 HID headkight kit insatlled
DROPPING TO 4200.00 ....... Merry Christmas to Somebody !

·
Registered
213 Posts

\
Pics can be resized by opening in Microsoft Paint, if you look in the lower right corner, it tells you the pic size. Usually I adjust it by resizing under the edit feature that way it's in proportion. Then save as a jpg or whatever with the new size. and Walllah you've got the right size.
SOunds like an awesome bike would love to see pictures.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hillbilly, Sorry for the delay in responding. Not much going on with all the snow, so I haven't been checking this forum eveyday. The bike currently has 17,349 miles on it and yes it is available.

if this works , here is a short vid to the bike running after doing the valve srevice

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the response Big K

I looked hard at the 900SS back in 98 but ended up going with a Buell. My wife "Bug" just picked up a like new 06 800 S2R with 1400 miles on it that has me wanting an air-cooled Duc. Anyhow I'm bike rich and have just put my 08 Concours 14 up for sale to pursue my Ducati fix.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts