Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Re: 1998 M750 in So Cal 16.5k miles must sell!

I think personally...you are asking too much....and that could be a big reason people are straying away....I think you might have an easier time possibly with selling the Ya-mama-ha there that sits in the backdrop!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Re: 1998 M750 in So Cal 16.5k miles must sell! ok lower price!

I personally think you are NOT asking too much. I too have a M750 for sale and I'm not giving it away. $4000 is my price.

Geez, it's a Ducati and a perfect one at that. Besides, my stinkin' bicycle was $6000.

Good luck, someone will snag it. Hold tough on your price.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts

RK250 said:
I personally think you are NOT asking too much. I too have a M750 for sale and I'm not giving it away. $4000 is my price.

Geez, it's a Ducati and a perfect one at that. Besides, my stinkin' bicycle was $6000.

Good luck, someone will snag it. Hold tough on your price.
gee...where is your for sale ad to see for comparo to make sure apples to apples here and not apples to pears or oranges...

and FWIW....a buyer can think whatever he/she wants because they are feeling their money...and what they are comfortable in comparo with parting with for something....and my opinion for what he was origionally asking before he modified the ad asking $4500 for it,was too much...and I think most here would agree...

and please don't compare Bicycles to motorcycles please...because you may have a Lightspeed or a Colnago or something seriously high end that was way wicked uber expensive....doesn't mean it has any less or more value to anyone other than you...because you assessed the value of the the item in comparison to your money....and as they say sometimes...a fool and his money...well...sometimes we are fools...and sometimes we are not!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

i appreciate the free bumps guys but lets try to keep my for sale ad civil please [thumbsup]

·
Registered
2,890 Posts

xswimordiex said:
i appreciate the free bumps guys but lets try to keep my for sale ad civil please [thumbsup]
you are right and I am sorry!.....free bump again for ya for the trouble!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: 1998 M750 in So Cal 16.6k miles make me an offer!

if i don't get any offers soon i'm throwing her up on ebay, she's really got to go.....

·
Registered
1 Posts

I am interested in the bike. However, I need to sell my car first and I am on the other side of teh country. Please save it from e-bay. I am hoping to sign a deal on my car next monday, will you be putting it on e-bay before then?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

still for sale....i start my new job on the 19th, i'd really like this to be out of my garage by then!!! i need more tools!

·
Registered
6 Posts

how many owners? tires? I am located in St. Louis, MO and am very interested in this bike. Do you know if shipping is a cost effective option? Thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

i bought it off my friend, who bought it off some other guy, the tires are still in great shape, i have no idea how much shipping would cost, best bet would be to google for some shipping companies and get some quotes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts