·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOW MILES!

1997 Ducati Monster M750
Current Mileage: 12,244
$3850.00 or best offer

I have decided to sell my Ducati Monster M750.
I am the second owner of the bike and it has a clean title and no accidents. I have owned the bike for 4 years and purchased it with only 1,900 miles on the odometer. The original owner apparently lost interest in the bike after his first year of ownership and left it on a battery tender in his garage. It was like getting a brand new bike.

During my ownership, it has been fully serviced and well maintained. A valve adjustment check was done at Cliff's Cycle Revolution 2k miles ago and everything was still with in spec. I have also had the cam belts replaced, new fuel filter, spark plugs, and battery, all fluids flushed/bled. This spring I also had a new set of Continental ContiRoad Attack tires mounted and balanced and currently have about 400 miles on them. These are great tires with excellent stability and wet and dry traction. I am very impressed with them.

I have added the following accessories:

Dyno Jet Stage 2 Jet Kit
Leo Vince SBK Slip-on Mufflers (sounds amazing!)
Vortex Clip-on handle bars
K&N Airfilter
Carbon Fiber passenger seat cover
Bar end side mirrors
Cleaner smaller brighter blinker lights

I have all the original parts for the bike as well in case you would like to convert it back to stock look. No tail chop because I wanted to keep everything easily converted back to stock.

The bike is in excellent condition especially considering its age. There are just a few minor scratches on the front fender and one scratch on the gas tank and a small crack in the clear plastic covering the speedometer. Other than that the bike is in beautiful shape.

The bike runs flawless and is truly a wonderful machine that stands out from the crowd and makes all the right noises.

Please feel free to call me at 203.218.2035.

I have lots of pictures (resize came out like crap) and would be happy to answer any questions you may have. It has been a great 100% reliable bike but I just don't ride much any more.

Please feel free to contact me for pictures or with any questions or concerns. $3850.00 or best offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody is interested? I would be willing to ride the bike within 150 miles of Stratford, CT 06615 for serious inquiries. The bike is beautiful with half the miles of other monsters of this year posted on here.

Price is negotiable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts