Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1996 Ducati Monster 900 for sale. It has just at 18k miles, and runs and rides like an absolute dream! I've not had one problem out of it in the two years I've had it, and it sounds beastly and looks spectacular.

Now on to the good stuff. Recent oil change (in last 100 miles), valves and timing belts were done at 15k miles by Ducati of Nashville, so you won't have to check those for a while! It has carbon fiber termignoni pipes, carbon fiber rear hugger, front fender, instrument panel and blinkers. The rear tray is also carbon and has been chopped. Pirelli rubber with lots of tread left, and they never once left me worried in a corner and I was able to keep up with my friends on an R1 and a Monster S4R in the corners!! I used to walk away from my buddy on a Hyabusa... in the corners at least :). It has a corbin seat that is unbelievably comfortable, and i've been able to go up to two tanks w/o getting off, easy.

Comes with a rear stand, all the take off extra parts, all the original paperwork, clear title, a small tank bag, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things. If you have any questions, give me a shout and we can talk about it!!

$4150 obo

Bike is in Knoxville, TN.

-Ryan
email me for pictures b/c I don't have any small enough to post up here. rose 351 at gmail dot com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts