Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the nicest examples of a Supersport out there!

- EXCELLENT physical and mechanical condition
- Ferracci Forza high mount carbon fiber slip-ons & open airbox, otherwise bone stock
- I have both keys, the original owners manual, passenger pegs, exhaust and airbox cover

Note: My advertised price is with stock seat. My asking price with the Sargent seat is $4,500.

Located in Arlington, VA

Please PM me or call 571.331.0329 for more info.

Here are some pictures:
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p14/Haiduk_album/Ducati/

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Re: 1996 Ducati 900 SS/CR - 12,900 miles

What mods / service done to bike?

Thanks,
Ken

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Modifications:

- Ferracci Forza carbon fiber slip on exhaust pipes.. I have the original exhaust pipes and passenger foot pegs
- Sargent seat.. Have the original seat

Otherwise completely stock.

Service history:

I purchased my SS from Kissell Motorsports, a Ducati dealership in State College, PA. They did a complete service on this bike when they sold it me. It had around 10,800 miles on it. I also had them replace the fork seals and tires with Michelin Pilot Powers. I keep it on a battery tender and it starts and runs perfectly. The only problem I've had with it is with was a sporadically operating head light. I had my local Ducati dealership diagnose the problem (a loose wire conection) and repair it.

Please call at 571.331.0329 with any questions.

Thanks!

·
Registered
241 Posts

Does this have the non-adjustable front forks, or something else?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Mine is the CR model without the adjustable forks. The SP model has adjustable forks, but my understanding is that the CR forks are rebuildable.

·
Registered
124 Posts

I'll vouch. This is an absolute beauty. I'm dying to raise the funds to take it off him myself. It sounds incredible. It looks like it should still be on the showroom floor. I think the only makrs I saw were from my drool. (again, sorry bout that)

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump ;D

Seriously, I've decided I really want to sell my SS soon. I'm willing to look at reasonable offers but nothing crazy because this thing is too nice to give away!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts