Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
any leads on where to get a PDF copy of the orginal 1993 Monsters Parts Catalog? I just got a first series M900 with a lot of non-original parts and want to start getting it back to original state, but all online sites (Duc.nu, CarlSalter, ...) as well as this forum and Ducati.ms have not lead to anything to date.

If anyone has a paper copy, I'd love to get photocopies and pay for copying/ mailing and will then post PDF here.

Any leads, highly appreciated. In the meantime, i will start hitting Ducati Customer Service...

Thanks
Luca

·
Registered
333 Posts
here you are,
parts in sections for 1993 ducati 900m.

Ducati Monster 900 model > oem-parts.hu

click on each section in the boxes, when opened, the exploded view on left has all parts numbered. (see below) In the right hand vane is details of those numbers.
single left click on each numbered part in the right vane, which pulls down details of the part and includes the OEM part number.
(see rough red arrow)

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ronski
thanks a lot for the answer, but it does not move the needle.

I know this site, but the numbers listed here like the one you highlight are NOT the Ducati part number, but likely their internal numbers. I did double check this looking at a few parts from a spare parts catalog i do have (1999 SS750) and the numbers do not match. This would be ok if i still lived in Europe and could order from there, but oversea shipping is a killer...

Again, thanks. If any one has other sources, let me know.

here you are,
parts in sections for 1993 ducati 900m.

Ducati Monster 900 model > oem-parts.hu

click on each section in the boxes, when opened, the exploded view on left has all parts numbered. (see below) In the right hand vane is details of those numbers.
single left click on each numbered part in the right vane, which pulls down details of the part and includes the OEM part number.
(see rough red arrow)

View attachment 226893

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I think you are right, did a quick check against my parts manual, I think the name threw me, oem parts.:whistle:
I do have genuine parts manual for mine, but it's a 2001 900ie
would be a lot of similar stuff, but later and fuel injected.
cheers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Appreciate it...the fuel injected catalogs are way easier to find! I am taking advantage of my being Italian and trying to go the Ducati route in BP and see what they can come up with. Otherwise, it will be eBay Italy...

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts