Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red rigid frame with a sprung seat, girder front end and definitely one of a kind. Looking to sell it for as close to $4000.00 as I can so I can buy the Monster I've been looking at. Of course if you've always wanted a cb750 chop and would love to trade, well I'm your man!!!! I have a couple other pics if you're interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested in purchasing your item with no delay,but first? What is the finail price of the item? Is the
price firm? Will you be accepting a US certified Check or money order
Contact me with the present state of the item and your contact
information to mail out the payment to you as soon as
possible. Name you want on check:
Home Address:
City:
State:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could you please tell me a little about yourself first? Where are you located? I'd be happy to arrange a meeting so you can see for yourself the condition of the motorcycle and discuss the price as well as anything else you are curious about. I might be willing to accept a certified check or money order providing you are someone local, but again, we could discuss this either face to face or on the phone.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
frank williams said:
I am interested in purchasing your item with no delay,but first? What is the finail price of the item? Is the price firm? Will you be accepting a UScertified Check or money order
Not wanting to insult you Frank, you _may_ be for real, but that post has got to be one of the scam-iest sounding first posts from a newly registered board member I've ever seen... The post title says "Harrisberg, PA" - what City, State, and COuntry do you suppose that might mean? (and, as US-centric as this site is, even I know roughly where the bike in question is, and I live on the opposite side of the planet!)

MonsterKev? If he tells you he's going to send you a cheque for $10,000 and asks you to send him the balance via Western Union, make sure you post up so we can all laugh at him ;)

big

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do. I was really hoping to goad him in to another reply which was why I didn't call him out right away. I'll tell ya, kids these days. ::)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts