Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a lunch get together this weekend?

S2RGRL and I were planning a ride around Berryessa or into the city to meet some new Monster friends... Any ideas/suggestions?

Breakfast or lunch and some photo ops would be awesome! [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
We usually do a last-Thursday-of-the-month meet at Zeitgeist starting around 7 pm. Not sure how Thanksgiving impacts that this time around. That might be your best bet for getting the gang together...keep your eyes open for a post, otherwise I'm sure you can flush out a few of the locals to come meet you for a meal and maybe even a ride separately. ;)

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
The 'geist is the Thurs after Thanksgiving.

Sorry, mang, I can't do the 18th. It's #1 Ohio State v. #2 Michigan that day.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
i may be game for this weekend, but will know by mid-week. there's also a south-bay ducati meet every 2nd monday of the month (i.e. tonight) at pizza antica in santana row that johnc puts on. good times.

·
Registered
973 Posts
sidrock said:
i may be game for this weekend, but will know by mid-week. there's also a south-bay ducati meet every 2nd monday of the month (i.e. tonight) at pizza antica in santana row that johnc puts on. good times.
That's tonight?
Is it still pouring out?

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Not raining right now.. but it looks like that could change any moment.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Yeah, looks like it's still going up here. Could take the duc down... or I could go home and catch up on sleep. Sleep it is. [laugh]

·
Registered
329 Posts
I am soaked from a brief walk downtown...still raining. So I'm out for Santana Row.

I may be able to make brunch type deal ont he 18th...someone decide on a time and place!

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SOAKING WET outside. I didn't get off work until a bit later today. Saturday is supposed to be clear, 60s... Brunch in the city? I'm the new guy here - help me out! ;D

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
It's usually tougher to get brunch on Saturdays.... But I know a Mexican food place in San Leandro that has brunches :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
The 18th is a maybe (afternoon would be better)...19th would be better for me.
I know S2RGRL is in Fairfield, is that where you are?
If this weekend doesn't work out, I'd be happy to meet you round Barryessa, or if you two want to head north to the foothills give a yell.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I'm up for a Berryessa run depending on when/if I have to go to Chico.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Count me in for Berryessa and food. Berryessa is on the eastside though so meet up in Oakland or Berkeley is suggested for food. Plenty o' places over here, including a great cheap authentic Indian Chaat place called Vic's with wonderful weekend specials and lot's o' bike parking. If you're bent on breakfast in the city I'll meet up with ya somewhere on the eastside. Lunch I will meet up in the city. Hey Motobee! You out there? You down for this?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Monkey vs Robot said:
...a great cheap authentic Indian Chaat place called Vic's with wonderful weekend specials and lot's o' bike parking.
Tandoori-induced coma followed by a ride in the twisties with no bathrooms for dozens of miles? Sounds like a recipe for trouble [laugh]

1 - 20 of 55 Posts