Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm thinking about getting a 2013 Monster 1100 evo. I don't really care for how the headlight looks is my big hang up. I've been looking around and found some Daymaker LED lights with a Halo (from Harley if I'm not mistaken) that I like the looks of a lot more. I've found them in two sizes, 5.75" and 7". I really like the look of a dual stacked (and side by side) lights on these Monsters and I'd probably go that way if there is room and whatnot.

Ideally, what I want to do is a dual stacked 5.75". Where I run into a problem, is that I can't seem to find any pictures of any Monsters with dual 5.75" headlights. Is that because there isn't enough room to have two, either side by side or stacked? If that's the case I might end up with a single 7", and a possibility of 2 4.5" fog/pass lights.

Anyways, if anyone knows what I'm asking, I would appreciate the help/info/advise. I attached pictures of the lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was doing some more looking and saw Victory makes a really nice looking LED headlight, it's not round though. I think it would look really good on Monster, picture attached below. The way it's angled looks super aggressive. It'd just be a matter of figuring our how to mount it, I'm just not sure how the Victory headlight bucket (from a Hammer) would look...I think it might stick out too far. Then again, maybe not.

The light alone (without bucket) is $400, then the bucket (from victory), with the screws is another almost $300. Which makes for a pretty expensive light swap.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts