Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Would anyone know or can point me in the right direction to getting 1100 evo headers for my 796??
I've been searching all over and best I could find is a guy in Thailand that had them.
I'm in Toronto Canada so I'm hoping to find something local or in the states.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey guys,
Would anyone know or can point me in the right direction to getting 1100 evo headers for my 796??
I've been searching all over and best I could find is a guy in Thailand that had them.
I'm in Toronto Canada so I'm hoping to find something local or in the states.
ZlaTko je ime?
I waited six months to show up on ebay and bought a set of brand new 1100 EVO exhaust for 350 EUR (385 USD) because the previous owner bought the QD exhaust and mounted it on the new bike before even started the engine :wink.
Another option is buying a new exhaust which is not good for your budget because whole exhaust costs as half motorcycle.
So it takes patience or lot of money :smile .
Good luck!
Here is my result :

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply a-tomic

It seems like my best option is to wait and hopefully find one over the winter months on ebay or somewhere online. Hopefully they pop up somewhere.

Right now i have termignoni slip ons with ecu and air filter and the quality and sound is amazing. Im just not a fan of the dual exhaust out back...the 1100 evo exhaust looks more clean imo so I definitely want to clean up the back of my bike.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm patiently waiting for some to pop up. But atm I'm completely content with the stock undertail style exhaust, but wouldn't mind having the evo setup.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea that looks nice.
ive seen all the alternative options already but i think i like the evo oem pipes better for some reason lol

sc-project is one option...spark is also an option...and then theres the ex box but that would be the most quiet option which is not what im going for.
Theres also h-competition and boom tubes but those would be loud as hell.

;P

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7275/7538541600_57b3971bba_c.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts