Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you sfbmha ers, I'm having a house warming / pre holiday party at my new place on Collingwood hill (between Noe Valley and Castro). Let me know if you are interested in coming buy on Saturday (4:00 to when ever). I'll put you on the evite list. I'd love to see a bunch of monsters clogging up this quiet little street [smiley=cheeky.gif]

Ride Safe!

Paula (aka Borg Girl)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Congrats!
Can we have red 'monster' egg nog?
Cesar.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Re: 11/22  partay!

Are there a plethora of cars with alarms parked within exhaust-note distance nearby? It's not a partay until some of them end up going off.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Congratulations Paula! :) Satuday 4pm to w-ever..... I will try to be there, a litle late perhaps.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Juan, Daffe, Geezer, looking forward to you coming by! As far as car alarms go, I usually set off two or three on my approach to my house!

Borg Girl

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

I'll head over to DucMarin if a whole flock of monsters are going there before the partaaay

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sounds like a plan-- if it's not raining cats and ducs. Let's recruit until the weather picture unfolds. Maybe we'll need to cage it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool! a rumbleing hord of hooligans!

Borg Girl

·
Registered
684 Posts
Yeah, I'd love to come to the partay, though I'm gonna play it a little bit by ear. Meeting in Marin would be great since it's on my way.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Daffe, rockstarr-
Meet at Alum Rock gas station to ride up together?
Can you join us Sarah?
Cesar.

G

·
Daffe, rockstarr-
Meet at Alum Rock gas station to ride up together?
Can you join us Sarah?
Cesar.
Thanks for asking Cesar. It sounds like it will be a great time. However, I already made plans for an overnight ride to Valley Springs for Sat./Sunday. I look forward to next time!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
What time your guys are going to be at Ducati Marin and at what time you guys get to Paulas party

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

... not sure... might be taking someone there in the a.m. then going home and returning on the munstah

Daffe

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Hooligans!
I'm looking forward to seeing a few of you Saturday afternoon/evening! For those of you going to Marin, say Hi to Moe for me!

I just wanted to pass a heads up to those coming on their bikes. Collingwood is a hilly street. The begginng of the block I am on has a nice flat jog in it that has great views and may be a safe place for those riders that don't wish to take the challenge of parking in my driveway. You can park along the railing on the street. I can probably fit about six or seven bikes in my driveway/garage. And if thats not enough, I'll have my car parked on the street in a flat spot where I can move it to accomadate another five or six bikes.

ride safe! cu tomorrow!

G

·
Hey sounds like a place to meet other monster riders and I'ld like to show up if its too late thats cool any rides sun.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
;) Thank you for paula, the time I your home was nice. You have a lovely home, and it was nice to meet mor Bikers. Thank you again.

Juan.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts