Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm probably the only one in town, but I will still be there - get to ride to red monster since Nora has gone home for Turkey Day. - Gene

·
Registered
480 Posts
I'll think of you guys as I pass beneath on the metro, on my way to Union Station for the 10PM train to Boston. Happy Turkey Day, all.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'll be there.

·
Registered
74 Posts
after lurking on this board for a while and finally got myself a monster (~1 mo. ago) I guess I'm qualify enough to show up. Now are there any crazy initiation rituals I should prepare myself for?
-Rich

·
Registered
489 Posts
rtheman said:
Now are there any crazy initiation rituals I should prepare myself for?
-Rich
Just watch your cornhole buddy. It'll only hurt for a second... but man, will it ever hurt.

·
Registered
473 Posts
"finally make an appearence -- again." ::) You and Yuu act like I've never been there!

I'm planning on attending, but I have to go to Ben's for Thanksgiving, so I'll be in trouble if I don't get his cake made. But I'm gonna try 'n be there. Will prolly bring my partner in crime too, and maybe his mysterious and possibly fictional girlfriend.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Cookie said:
A dress was specified, gentlemen, not a kilt. As was a tiara not a crown. However, if you're not man enough to own up, then fess up in public, mister.
This thread reminded me of an often asked question from tourists in Scotland-- How many birds can a Scot fit under his kilt?

Answer-- to be provided to those who come to Rhodeside tomorrow and who are interested.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.