Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Anyone up for a ride this Friday? I'm off and the weather is supposed to be decent. I haven't been on Monsteri in about a month due to my Beemer purchase so I am really missing her.

I was thinking something simple like up 9 from Saratoga, Skyline to 84 and down to the Coast, head towards Santa Cruz and back up 9 or Bonny Dune or whatever other road back up we want. Something like this? Anyone interested? Maybe leave around 11, late lunch in Davenport.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Sarah, I'd go but I'm working! Just put new Macadam? Madacam? whatever that name is... tires on my monster (both front and rear). The rear was lookin' pretty much like a Rogaine poster-child.

Daffe

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm talking to myself here..but the weather is looking good :) I spent some time in the garage with Monsteri today, she's ready for a good ride. I plan on leaving at about 10:30 to head up to Alice's. Anyone is welcome to join me ;D I also plan on some photo sessions for Monsteri near the coast maybe. I gotta get on that calendar ;)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Cool. Sounds like a good day. I like that shot on the pier with the boardwalk in the background.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool. Sounds like a good day. I like that shot on the pier with the boardwalk in the background.
Thanks! I submitted it for the DML calendar vote.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
dunno about the red monster but i've dropped off SFBMHA cards at the Sunnyvale dealership. I think Michael has the Marin dealership covered with cards too.

great photo submission for the calendar!

Daffe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts