Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
GregP said:
Does anybody really "ride" with Luca?

I know my riding experience with Luca consists of seeing him speed away at intersections and him waiting for me at the next intersection! :eek: [clap]
And I thought it was just me ::)

·
Registered
329 Posts
GregP said:
Does anybody really "ride" with Luca?

I know my riding experience with Luca consists of seeing him speed away at intersections and him waiting for me at the next intersection! :eek: [clap]
Does Luca have a racing heritage? How else does one explain the speed? Formal training? Is it simply relative?!?!

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
DucEnthusiast said:
Does Luca have a racing heritage? How else does one explain the speed? Formal training? Is it simply relative?!?!
like throwing gasoline on a flame...

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Tempted... so tempted. The ride throught the 'bu was great today, and the forcast for wrightwood tomorrow isn't that bad. It's so blasted early though, and until the sun comes around it's going to be so cold... We'll see. Leaving here at what, 6? That means up and about by 4:30 to get the dog walked 'n stuff... yuck, yuck, yuck.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
fwiw the (..ok, admittedly only two) times i've been up there we got to the base late, like noonish. and there were very few bikes up there at that hour. maybe that was just lucky but it seemed like a great time to go.

have a great ride stu & co! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
1 '99 M750CR
1 '00 M750D
1 '92 851
1 '79 Honda CBX
& 1 '88 Honda Hawk

add approx. 100 miles of bitchin' twisties, turn up the throttle a little bit, and cook along at 55-80 mph.

Serves 5 w/a healthy dose of perma-grin!

Y'all missed out! [laugh]

21 - 30 of 30 Posts