Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the latest australian motorcycle news has a good write up on the1098 ........ awsum !!! .....I want one ;D ;D

·
Registered
388 Posts
Where are you located? Brisbane Motorcycles have one out the back (S model if I saw correctly) and aren't adverse to giving people a sneak look.

I must say, it it quick special in the flesh!

Cheers
Palooka

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I have the latest issue of BIKE magazine (UK) and it has a VERY comprehensive 10+pages on the 1098...
It explains lots of things like why 1098? Why SSS? Why underseat exhaust ect...
The test ride is very positive and overall a shining light on the best sports ducati (except for the Desmosedici) ever... I wanted one after seeing it at the bike show here in Sydney, I want one even more now. - Chris

·
Registered
388 Posts
Brisbane motorcycles is having a launch this thursday. I was in there this morning and saw it sitting in the workshop.

I've read a few bike mag reviews (BIKE UK being the most comprehensive) and none of them have had anything other than praise for the bike.

This is the bike that is going to save Ducati (IMHO)

Palooka

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hey Palooka, any details on the launch?? time,naked girls etc [laugh]
I think I'll wing over and have a look. Better leave the credit card at home.

·
Registered
388 Posts
If you bought a Duke from Brisbane Motorcycles in the last 2 years you should have received an invitation. If not but they know you and you do business with them, ask for an invite anyway.

Cheers
Palooka

·
Registered
318 Posts
Palooka said:
If you bought a Duke from Brisbane Motorcycles in the last 2 years you should have received an invitation. If not but they know you and you do business with them, ask for an invite anyway.

Cheers
Palooka
That's where I did buy my bike, only 4 months ago and I've not recieved anything :mad:
I'll suss it out, although I do hate window shopping for the sake of it since there is just no way
I'd ever get a full on sports bike again.
thanks
N

1 - 8 of 8 Posts