Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://picasaweb.google.com/mostro900/Ducati1098

the photos are a little more orange than the bike is in real life, but only had a crappy little point'n'shoot camera. Wish they would clean up that swing arm....wander down the road Ducati and check out the MV Agusta F41000. Yeah, I know, different price, but still....

enjoy. [thumbsup]

G

·
Ditto. It's the nicest looking high end sport bike out there.

After the MV Augusta MV Agusta F41000, of course

<sigh> I miss Tamburini :p

Don't get me wrong, I think it beats out the vast flock of bikes out there, but it's in 2nd place. I was really hoping for The Most Beautiful Bike in the World this time around.

·
Registered
193 Posts
It's growing on me, but it looks like it has a digital Tach :mad: . The only other bikes I've seen with those are Kawai's and it was worthless.

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
I actually really like the 1098 style. I was relieved when I saw the official pics from ducati. But then again, I loved the 999 too, and it wasn't too popular.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Yeah it's awesome. I got the Tri Colore set as my desktop and I catch myself just staring at it every now and then.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
surfs1st said:
It's growing on me, but it looks like it has a digital Tach :mad: . The only other bikes I've seen with those are Kawai's and it was worthless.
>>Features:
instrumentation taken directly from the Desmosedici GP7 is handlebar switch controlled<<

You should get a job with Ducat's GP development team and let them know where they're going wrong.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I was hoping for something more distinctive. It is almost as though this was designed by consensus: the front looks like squintier Daytona 675, the plastics look like an updated SS, and the rear looks like the lovechild of an F4 and an R1. And somehow it is growing on me too.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
I like it, I think of the beak like Ellen Barkin's nose. She just wouldn't be her without it.

David B.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts