Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think most of the big dealers are also doing this - but here's DeSimones invite
phone 856-840-1580

Dear Motorcycle Enthusiast,

DeSimone Motorsport is very pleased to invite you to our Introduction of the All New 2007 Ducati 1098. By now you've already experienced the buzz surrounding this revolutionary new Superbike from Bologna. The days of anticipation are ending and the time has finally come when man and machine will meet. Please join us for the most important sportbike launch the industry has seen since the introduction of the Ducati 916.

When: Friday, February 9th and Saturday February 10th, 2007

Where: DeSimone Motorsport 1200 Route 73 Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054

Refreshments to be served 10:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m.

Demo rides available by appointment during this event, so please RSVP soon and be the first to ride the 160 hp, 381 lb. Ducati 1098.

First 100 reservations will receive an invitation to the DeSimone Motorsport VIP 1098 intro party on the evening of Thursday February 8th. Cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and the very first up close and personal look at the
Ducati 1098

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
At the Ducati booth at the DC Cycleworld they were handing out postcards that designated that weekend as the 1098 Open House nationwide. I expect most of our usual suspects will be doing it too. Thanks for the deets from DeSimone!

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Same for Martin Eurosports

February 9th, 7pm-9pm: Ducati 1098 Premiere party

Join us to celebrate the introduction of the New Ducati 1098 Superbike. Most of you know our parties and this one will not disappoint. Not only will the New Superbike be here but we will have full representation of the entire line of 4-Valve Superbikes right back to the very first in 1987.

The party kicks off at 7:00pm and the unveiling will take place at 7:30pm followed by the movie that will start promptly at 8:00pm. The entire family is welcome as well as all your friends, RSVP to Karma at 610-282-9300.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Clopstyle said:
Same for Martin Eurosports
As per usual I'll be hanging out at Euro

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Paper5tr3et7 said:
As per usualy I'll be hanging out at Euro
I'll be there [thumbsup]

·
Registered
541 Posts
greg mo said:
I'll be there [thumbsup]
sweet, my bike should have a 916 tail by then.....should have it by the end of next week if all goes correctly.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'll be at the one thursday night ;D I special I guess....or its just cause I bought a bike a few months ago...its a vip one after hours at desimone......

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
jesse370 said:
I'll be at the one thursday night ;D I special I guess....or its just cause I bought a bike a few months ago...its a vip one after hours at desimone......

Yeah, I'll be at the "vip" night too. Maybe it's because I bought 2 bikes from them this year. :p See ya there.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
So who is all going to def. be at the Desimone vip night?

I'll be there at 8. Just look for the guy with the long bushy beard. [cheeky]

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Malevolent Monster said:
So who is all going to def. be at the Desimone vip night?

I'll be there at 8. Just look for the guy with the long bushy beard. [cheeky]
why? i'm not going to disimone's :-* :p

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Ahhh, we may have something in common then my friend.

Sent you pics!

j/k :p

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I can't wait, I'm like a kid on Christmas eve. Less than 24 hrs. to go. (I still haven't seen it in person yet). :p

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
dude you got a 749... that said, you already ride the finest ride...

oh and by the way they dont makem anymore.... instant classics ;)

ten nine eight is sweet, but doesnt come in "dark" bah!

Koups in harrisburg is having the 1098 showing starting tommorrow.. any westerners going this wknd? HELLO!.. HELlo... hello

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
good point justin... makin your own darkness >:D

so when are you picking yours up?

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
man this stint of not working for 3mo so far might play a big part in that, I'll have to see how things pan out after I'm working again, this has been beating up our savings trying to maintain the same quality of life.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
bighoss said:
dude you got a 749... that said, you already ride the finest ride...

oh and by the way they dont makem anymore.... instant classics ;)

ten nine eight is sweet, but doesnt come in "dark" bah!

Koups in harrisburg is having the 1098 showing starting tommorrow.. any westerners going this wknd? HELLO!.. HELlo... hello
:( Working.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts