Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Nice! I asked Sants for one but he said he is still getting me coal. :mad:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
So much for the reported 160hp. 148 is still sweet, but it aint 160!
I'd be willing to bet the weight is off my 30-40 pounds as well

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
figured 148 was pretty good / typic drive train loss vs reported (at the crank) hp? isnt that par for the course? or was the 160 stated as rwhp? :-\

same for the weight - rating is usually dry then sure you could expect another 30lb w/fuel, oil, cooling, & battery

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
I still want one though .......

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, we have 2 harleys, 2 triumphs, and ONE lone Ducati????????????? haha....wishful thinking!! [laugh]

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
sodark said:
So much for the reported 160hp. 148 is still sweet, but it aint 160!
I'd be willing to bet the weight is off my 30-40 pounds as well
.....I would find the place in the garage for one...... :angel:

·
Registered
529 Posts
[thumbsup]No I had not seen it but thanks Deb. Santa did'nt bring my ZX-14 so have to save my pennies. How do you like the 675? And Merry Christmas. Yes I do lurk around here sometimes. :)

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rasta said:
[thumbsup]No I had not seen it but thanks Deb. Santa did'nt bring my ZX-14 so have to save my pennies. How do you like the 675? And Merry Christmas. Yes I do lurk around here sometimes. :)
hey Rasta, glad to hear from ya!! The 675 is awesome, although I have to admit, it's not as fast as I'd thought it was gonna be.....I think I just thought it'd be throwing me off the seat at every throttle twist.

But the thing runs great, has all kinds of torque at all rpm's which makes it great for all the kinds of riding I do.

I have no complaints with it at all.

·
Registered
669 Posts
and 91 lbs of torque on a pretty decent looking curve. there is more then enough there to scare the ---- out of me.

·
Registered
529 Posts
DUCnHAR said:
hey Rasta, glad to hear from ya!! The 675 is awesome, although I have to admit, it's not as fast as I'd thought it was gonna be.....I think I just thought it'd be throwing me off the seat at every throttle twist.

But the thing runs great, has all kinds of torque at all rpm's which makes it great for all the kinds of riding I do.

I have no complaints with it at all.

Good on ya! Enjoy it. Steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts