Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to invite all you Duc boys to ride with us on 10/21 and 10/22. The 21st we are planning on riding to Shady Valley, which is the next best thing to Deal's Gap IMO. 22nd we will prolly be doing some what I call 'local stuff', some routine roads up in VA. It will be some great riding, and you'll git the chance to ride with 2 Triple boyz! ;D One of my buds from the S3 forum is coming all the way from West Palm Beach, FL, so you guys have no excuse! ::) Hope to see ya there! I'll post up more details later this week!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I am going to have to see what i can do about this.... Its going to be a long ass ride for the Raliegh guys... Maybe we can all crash at your place in the ge-rage and wake up in King and go from there hehe :)

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I will be there Saturday as long as it above 50 degrees (it was 40 this morning, and its taken me till 1pm to thaw out!!!)

Anyone else...??

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update, we will be meeting at 9am Sat morning to ride up to Shady Valley. Meeting at the Hess gas station at the corner of Shattalon Drive and Reynolda Rd(Hwy 67) in Winston-Salem. If any of ya don't know how to git there and wanna go, shoot me a pm, and I should be able to take care of it! Hope some more of you can make it, Silas, I'm expect'n you to be there! ;D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well I can't believe not one of you Duc riders showed up! You guys really missed a good time. Shady Valley is a MUST to ride! Awesome road, closest thing I've ridden to Deal's Gap! ;D We did 700 miles over the weekend, and that was with some sh*tty weather start'n us off Sunday. Only bad part is, we did have a rider go down Sat, but luckily he is alright and the bike is mainly just cosmetic.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
cheapbastard said:
well I can't believe not one of you Duc riders showed up! You guys really missed a good time. Shady Valley is a MUST to ride! Awesome road, closest thing I've ridden to Deal's Gap! ;D We did 700 miles over the weekend, and that was with some sh*tty weather start'n us off Sunday. Only bad part is, we did have a rider go down Sat, but luckily he is alright and the bike is mainly just cosmetic.

Yeah I couldn't make it due to Wifes car messing up...

Who went down?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Uroplatus said:
Yeah I couldn't make it due to Wifes car messing up...

Who went down?
John low-sided the F4i at about 50mph! :eek: Luckily he's alright for the most part. Bike just rashed up plastic mainly, rode it home about 90 miles, Larry said it felt fine.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
cheapbastard said:
John low-sided the F4i at about 50mph! :eek: Luckily he's alright for the most part. Bike just rashed up plastic mainly, rode it home about 90 miles, Larry said it felt fine.

I knew it was John.... hes known to Over Drive sometimes :) That makes Jobu's fall look like a kid falling off a Little Tike Tractor!!!! ha!!!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sennaster said:
sounds like a ride is in order for springtime.
we always go to Deal's Gap around Easter mr sennaster, I'm sure you fellers are more than welcome to go! ;D

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
cheapbastard said:
we always go to Deal's Gap around Easter mr sennaster, I'm sure you fellers are more than welcome to go! ;D

Wed-Sunday? thats what you guys normally do right?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
here's some pics, so you guys can see what ya missed... ;D

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Superhawk, 2 speed triples (faster one is black right? ;D [laugh]) a Busa, what looks like a (Kawi 1100?) and Johns F4i

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Uroplatus said:
Superhawk, 2 speed triples (faster one is black right? ;D [laugh]) a Busa, what looks like a (Kawi 1100?) and Johns F4i
Kawi 1200(Larry's), and the rest you mentioned are right except you missed 2 bikes. Hard to see in that pic, if you can see 'em at all. Randy went on his Meanstreak, and Mike on his SV1000. And NO, black is the slowest color! :mad: We all know deep down that the fastest color is that mysterious yeller, that practically looks gold! ;D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts