Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can buy a tank bra (preferably embossed with flying D etc)---vinyl or leather?? I have a 98 M750--------TIA kingfish

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
i gotta second dennis' comment. i have the mag-knight
full cover on the S4R. the color isn't perfect (they don't
claim a perfect match) but its close enough and provides
very good protection. it comes pre-formed too, so there
isn't much drama to get the thing on. one benefit relative
to a standard tank cover is that dirt and grit cannot get between the cover and tank. with a fabric cover, one little sand grain gets in there and you've got a nice scratch.
i think i paid about $100 ... for me it was well worth it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dennis----your bike looks very nice with MAG-KNIGHT CF on. I had one for my VFR . It is not what i want for Monster. It appears unless you have a 748,916 888,or 996 you cannot get a embossed bra!!!!! How does that strike y"all????------------I may have to get the small mag buckle protectors and forget it. Keep hoping someone ,in the past, has stumbled onto a custom guy who can build one-----thanks kingfish

D

·
0 Posts
Hey Dennis,

I was thinking about going with the CF look, but I have seen some really cheap "CF-look" What do you think about you tank mag?

R

·
0 Posts
I am not impressed at all. But I like the job it does. The one you just posted looks great. IF you get it I want to hear about it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the clear ones and they have a really nice looking DUCATI CORSE emblem that goes on the clear tank protector. I am going to look a while for one ,maybe i will get lucky and some little old lady in the broom closet of the local art theater is hand making them just for monsters.------kingfish

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TURBOMONSTER!!!!!!---------I hae ordered one and i thank you kindly for the info------ride safely--but ride,we only have today----------the kingfish

1 - 11 of 11 Posts