Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to remove the front signal lights off my 09 M1100 and install mirror signal lights. Has any one done this?

My big concern is the holes left in the head light assembley when I remove the stock signals. I have been trying to find small flushmount to be used as a "cover". Is there an issue with running another pair of lights?

Oh and yes I have kicked my rear left signal light off as well. I will be putting a fender eliminator on as well and replacing the rear signal lights.

M1100 (first street bike)

·
Registered
39 Posts
still has holes, but maybe you can tape them closed if you are concerned or you don't like the appearance. http://cjmoto.com/-strse-40/Rizoma-Turn-Signal-Adapters/Detail.bok

you can also get some black plastic and try to use a dremel tool to create something into the shape of an insert like this with no holes. i would start by trying to trace the shape of the turn signal base on a piece of flat black plastic.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not quite what I was looking for but I will keep looking... But I still might have to manufacture them. Dremels Rock.

I did see some lights that looked as is they would work if they are the right size have to find the site again and get teh dimentions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts