Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

09/27

2K views 31 replies 6 participants last post by  Matt13 
#1 ·
Pending the weather tomorrow... Is anyone up for a ride?? I need more practice riding Pillion!!

#4 ·
What time are you thinking Matt??

What time are you thinking Retro??

I was thinking about 8:30 or 9:30

#6 ·
I'll PM you my #. That way we can work it out... I'll have to get a helmet first.

#8 ·
When should I pick it up?

#11 ·
Monsta~ Sorry to here about that!!

G
#14 ·
hey why not just glue some plastic piece on there for now......better yet titanium for sparks.....did ya call around
they should be able to confirm if in the country with their computers......try BCM and places like that......how different is
a 620 swingarm? Tom at Manley's swingarm is just sitting around
maybe you could swap.......

#20 ·
yup, that was me......just went for a short ride.

talking about monster sightings.... i was going south on 35w in my car saturday afternoon when i saw retro coming up behind me. he passed me and i followed him onto 94. i backed off when i realized just how fast we were going :eek: ;D ..... were you in a hurry to get home retro? ;)

G
#26 ·
see going slow.....

oh it has nothing to do with not being able to keep up...I was thinking if ya got a 180hp turbo and are lettin off at 95 what's the point....and on top of that weren't you trained on the Autobahn.... ;D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.