Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I want to change my stock exhaust and am looking to replace it with a single stubby pipe.

Do you know of any manufacturer that does a single exhaust full system, that attaches to the front foot peg, similar to the arrow system for the Speed Triple?

I have searched the web but can only find the termis stubby. I'm looking for something different like maybe a Competition Werkes stubby?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chris. I'm not familiar with the product. Do you perhaps have pics or do you know who stocks it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow I really like the look of the Boom Tubes. Really gives the tail and rear wheel a nice clean look.

Has anyone got these fitted to their bikes and can you give feedback on the fit and finish? Also was it necessary to adjust the fuelling?

If I'm not mistaken these are the same pipes fitted to the red pimped out CB1000R when it was launched.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vincoracing your bike looks amazing! Personally I'd prefer a smaller can like a Racefit Growler maybe but we definitely on the same page.

Does anyone know if the Termi headers work with the Termi stubby slipon? Might be an option for me albeit an expensive one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts