Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you dont mind me asking, what prices are you guys getting for the 07 S2R 800's? I'm looking to buy one around april/may and was wondering roughly what I could expect.

thx

·
Registered
30 Posts
$9,200. but that was an early order delivered in alaska,probably more than you'd pay in the lower '48. mine is in the garage, the carbon arrows are on their way, and i'm stoked! totally worth it!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think I was quoted just over $10,000 when I looked at one (that was including destination fees and taxes I think)...but I'm not exactly sure... Good luck with your purchase! ;D

·
Registered
30 Posts
from where i'm standing (in alaska) the s2r 1k is priced just over 10k, the 800 is just over 9k. how does this reflect nationally? everything up here is more expensive,it all has to be shipped. combined with the fact there are only 2 dealers in the whole state,i didn't even check prices outside. i didn't want to know up front i was paying thousands more than the next american just because i have canada for a neighbor!

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
i'm in the other Ducati wasteland, Alabama, and i think we only have on dealership, in Birmingham. so don't feel bad. then again, there are 2 other dealers in north Florida within 2 hours of here. ;D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Today, just payed $10,700 on the road including, freight, setup, tax and license here in Cali.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I just bought a left over 06 800 for $7700+TTL, came to $8,599 out the door. At the time I tried to give my local dealer a chance to win my business on an 07, but the best he could do was $9,000+TTL, so it would have been right at $10k out the door. My guess is that you might get a dealer to knock of part or all of the freight charges, but that's probably the best you'll do on an 07. I believe there is a $1k rebate from Ducati right now on the leftover 06s.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Picked up mine couple of weeks ago for list and tax. No freight/setup. $9700 out the door. Just went over 1K miles tonight. ;D Not too much bargaining room on the '07s. I've seen some GREAT DEALS on '06s around the country.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts