Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My business partner purchased this bike new on Aug. 23 from Atlanta Ducati and has only put 700 miles on it since. The bike is absolutely flawless and is completely stock. Only reason for selling is that he has joint problems and is no longer comfortable riding. The 600 mile service was done at 580 miles at the Ducati dealer in Pensacola, FL. The only modification is the Ducati performance front fairing and rear cowl seat cover. This bike is stored inside (climate controlled) and is located in Pensacola (northwest) Florida. Call Bill Weatherall direct at 850-324-8000 to discuss this bike. We also have a Termignoni high mount exhaust for this motorcycle if interested. Please call for pictures. Serious inquiries only.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 07 695 Monster Red 700 miles $6700 o.b.o

nobody want to buy the new M695??

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Re: 07 695 Monster Red 700 miles $6700 o.b.o

pics would be nice. i'm pretty close to you which makes this bike very irresistible.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SOLD for $6000 with the Termi pipes!! Way too cheap but he took the 1st offer someone called him with.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
And it went to a good home. Thanks guys. It was good to meet you both and I'm looking forward to riding it once the exhausts are on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.