Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys I have some questions regarding exhaust systems. My 695 arrives the end of this month >:D , and Im thinkin i want to 1) tail chop it 2) put a high mount system on it. I know how to do the tail chop, but I have no idea about whether or not putting a high mount system on my bike is somethin I can do...or if i have to turn it into "the shop." Can I replace my standard pipes with high mounts (i dont have welding gear), is there any special tools (I have a tool shed, but nothin too specific tool wise) ill need, etc. Any info would be helpful and it will keep me from going insane that me bike isnt here yet... :mad:

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
It's not exactly rocket sience. If you know which end of the wrench to use, should'nt be too hard. Some do fit better than others from what I've read here. Considering that I am both poor and frugal, I made my own.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Most every system out there is completely bolt on (which means all you needs are wrenches) unless you decide to fabricate your own exhaust. This doesnt matter if its low mount or high mount.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts