Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have had my fun with my bike and i'm just looking for something different it has been down once at low speed minor damage replaced windshield and peg rear seat cover is scratched and cluster has some damage but everything is functional and bike only has 3,400 miles on it with regular care oil was just changed 400 miles ago. runs perfect. has tail chop, 15 tooth front sprocked, aftermarket front sprocket cover, rizoma bar end mirrors! new rear tire (3 inch lag screw found its way into the old one) all pegs and passenger peg mounts powder coated black. (not shown in pics) i'm looking for 5k but reasonable offers considered. i have more pictures for anyone interested

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the exhaust pipes are in a box i have all the exhaust parts except the midpipe\udder so to put it back to stock you would need either a stock midpipe or an aftermarket one i would suggest an aftermarket one.

i am located in ogden, utah

·
Registered
6 Posts
Firstly, I'm not quite ready to buy yet. Maybe in a few weeks to a month and a half. Secondly, no offense to you but I don't like buying motor vehicles that I know have been involved in any accidents without 1st seeing them in person and I wouldn't be able to do that if it was shipped. If anything changes, I will let you know.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
would you be willing to deal with shipping if arranged?
yes i would assist with shipping

Firstly, I'm not quite ready to buy yet. Maybe in a few weeks to a month and a half. Secondly, no offense to you but I don't like buying motor vehicles that I know have been involved in any accidents without 1st seeing them in person and I wouldn't be able to do that if it was shipped. If anything changes, I will let you know.
well there are allot of bikes out there being sold that have been down and say they have never been down its easy enough to change out all the parts and say a bike is perfect and never laid down. i'm just trying to be honest and i can take allot more pictures for any potential buyer

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm not down on your bike. It's beautiful and it probably rides great. I should have wrote that I don't like buying any vehicles without 1st seeing them and taking for a quick ride. Also, you don't need take my advice but I'd put the exhaust on the bike and take a picture and post. You might have a hard time selling a bike with photos with no exhausts mounted. If anything changes, I'll let you know.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not down on your bike. It's beautiful and it probably rides great. I should have wrote that I don't like buying any vehicles without 1st seeing them and taking for a quick ride. Also, you don't need take my advice but I'd put the exhaust on the bike and take a picture and post. You might have a hard time selling a bike with photos with no exhausts mounted. If anything changes, I'll let you know.
i know how you feel when i purchased the bike it was in arizona and i took a plane flight down to see it and ended up riding it home 900 miles. i cant mount up the exhaust unless i buy a midpipe for it. the custom straight pipes coming out the side is how i ride it. i used the fittings off of the original mid pipe to build the exhaust that is on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That setup must be wicked. Is the exhaust hot enough to cause issues with the rear tire? it looks like the exhaust dumps right out to the tire or is it the photo?

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That setup must be wicked. Is the exhaust hot enough to cause issues with the rear tire? it looks like the exhaust dumps right out to the tire or is it the photo?
it sticks out far enough that it keeps the heat away from the rear tire i will see if i can dig up a picture of it from a different angle later tonight or tomorrow

1 - 12 of 12 Posts