Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bike has about 9k miles on her. Comes with a full titanium Arrow system. She has had a tail chop done and is using my homemade fender eliminator kit. I also removed the "DUCATI" stickers from the tank. The plastic pieces (front sprocket cover and belt covers) were spray painted black. new tire aproximately 1k ago. The bike currently has the reminder of service plan that covers the 12k, 18k, and 24k services. If you want that it will cost extra (though signficantly less than those services cost individually) plus you get unlimited oil changes at spectrum ducati.

The bad... it was dropped prior to my purchasing the bike. There is minor scratch marks on the left side of the tank. Also the lower pipe was damaged (just got the replacement piece in and will be installed shortly!!). In the interest of disclosure.. the chain could stand to be replaced soon as well. Otherwise the bike is in great condition. i also have a rashed fairing that will go with it(was going to have it repaired and painted to match the damage wasn't from the bike's fall it was purchased seperately for really cheap). will also be sold with the outdoor cover.

Let me know if your interested, Shipping is no problem at all (i use FORWARD AIR)
pics up shortly
Email works best- [email protected]

chris

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

sorry for the craptastic pics... but they were taken at night, I'm seriously busy right now starting the ball rolling to get back to NY

1 - 6 of 6 Posts