·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Ducati S2R 800 Dark 4000 miles asking $5,500 OBO
Full Arrow Titanium Exhaust
LSL Clip-ons
Fully Adjustable Showa Forks
Brembo Four Piston Front Calipers – Black, Brembo 320mm Rotors – Black, Brembo Goldline Brake Master Cylinder, Brembo Goldline Clutch Master Cylinder,
CRG Hindsight Mirrors
Sargent Seat
Maddoctor Fender Eliminator Kit/Tail Chop w/ custom pop can mount,
LED Front and Rear Signals
STM Oil Fill Cap
STM Billet Frame Plugs
DP Billet Countershaft Cover
Billet Aluminum Exhaust Flange
Michelin Pilot Powers
Renthal Soft Street Grips
Removed Side Panels
Removed Emissions Canister
KN HE Air Filter

Attachments

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I think 5k is an okay price.

I got my S2R 1000 last year for 4.5k actually with a similar exhaust. I think your bike has more extras with fewer miles..
I know it's heartbreaking that all those add-ons don't necessarily bump the price up as much as it seems they should :/

I say stay strong. It's not a great deal, but it's a reasonable one and I think you can get it.

More pics and some service details are always good to see and hear :)

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I probably shouldn't be. That's just a long time to be trying to sell a bike. Where is it?
I am in Pittsburgh. The bike is in perfect condition and garage kept. I haven't rode recently due to young kids and a boat and haven't really pushed to sell.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My interest would be pending sale of another bike that was stolen and recovered. Pics would be great though. It looks like a pretty close clone to my 06 800 Dark that was stolen and NOT recovered.

·
Registered
594 Posts
My interest would be pending sale of another bike that was stolen and recovered. Pics would be great though. It looks like a pretty close clone to my 06 800 Dark that was stolen and NOT recovered.
Oh dang, shots fired.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Would you like some more photos?
More photos would be cool, but not on my behalf. I'm not truly looking to pick up anything else at the moment. But you know how that goes. However I'm definitely not up for the logistics, paperwork, and expense of something 1500 miles away. From what I can see though, I appreciate where you've gone with it. I'd probably take it back to conventional bars, but other than that, I dig your choice of modifications.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I figured. Just me messing about. Pay no attention to me.
I posted a few more photos and tried to post a video but could not. If you direct message and provide an email or cell # I can send. I bought this bike new in 2006, it is titled and the only owner. I just stopped riding after my kids were born. Also, I have all the original parts that I can include.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts