Sold Sold Sold

Located in Chattanooga, TN

2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark For Sale
~17200 miles on the clock
$4500
Full system arrow ti exhaust
tail chop
Black Headlight fairing (from an S4r)
clutch coffin cover was replaced by a dr. desmo billet version due to corrosion on the original(big deal, right?)
oil changed every 2500 mi w/mobil 1, last changed @ 15k
New front tire with 200 miles on it. rear tire still has a good 1-2K miles left,

It was dropped by the original owner in a parking lot. I included a couple close up pics of the scratches on the tank but, as everyone says, you can't notice it unless you're up close and looking for it.
There are also some light scratches in the grab bars (close up pics included) where I experimented with a luggage rack.

The pics show rizoma grips/barends, crg levers, and a dp seat. they are not included in the deal but I may be willing to negotiate.
Otherwise, I feel $4500 is very fair price considering what you're getting. The 18k mi service is really only an inspection and an oil change (valve are only adjusted at 12k increments).

Pics here: http://s845.photobucket.com/albums/ab16/morlysafer/

thanks
Tim

·
Registered
1 Posts
06 S2R 800 Dark 17k miles Chattanooga

I am interested in the bike + I live in ATL which is kind of close. How can I contact you so that I can take a look at it?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sergio, I sent you a pm with my cell #. My emaili address is timrcb (at) hotmail.com so you can contact me that way as well.
thanks
tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts