Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This bike has seen the best twisties that TN, KY, VA, WV, and AR offer. This is my 3rd Monster, and by far the best one I've owned. It has the Aztec8 dual headlight kit, Ferracci full exhaust system, Competition Werkes fender eliminator, CRG 3" mirrors, Marsee tankbag (permanently mounted attachment around the gas cap, twists on), RK Gold x-ring chain, 1 tooth smaller front sprocket, bar risers, full service manual on DVD, and a brand new front Dunlop Sportmax tire. Included is all the original lighting pieces, a carbon fiber-colored tank guard which I never applied, the useless front fairing piece, rear shock adjusting spanners and the chain tensioning spanner, and the Ducati rear-wheel stand (priceless for maintenance!) It has 18573 miles, never been laid down, and always been serviced at the proper maintenance intervals. Selling price is $5900 firm, which is more than fair for all that's included. Runs excellent, and she's ready to roll for the fall riding season. Brian (615)429-0671

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts