Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naa, no thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to take a poll...the o-rings on my S4Rs fuel pump pass through harness starting leaking and therefore needed replacement. As I was removing the snap-ring and barrel I ended up damaging the wiring harness and soon found out OEM replacements do not exist. đŸ˜–GRRRRR. Because I am 3 parts OCD, 3 parts Mechanical engineer, and 4 parts enthusiast I went down a deep rabbit hole to design and source an exact OEM replacement. Now for the poll attached to this post. If i were to pursue this I would need to place a bulk order for the harness so I am wondering if the Monster community would be interested in this? In order to break even I would honestly have to charge ~$160 as it would be an exact OEM replacement with all connectors (Plug-n-play). I do realize we can still find entire fuel pumps on ebay for $150-$250 but keep in mind those are all used and this harness would be brand new with new ethanol compatible materials. Please let me know if anyone is interested. If i get enough support I will let everyone know. My main goal here is to just keep these bikes going. Photos below are the exact harness I would be replacing. Thank you!

2021-03-07_21-50-23.jpg 2021-03-07_21-51-11.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts