Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All parts are off my 2005 Monster 1000s. I put on a single sided swingarm so I have these parts for sale. Please PM me with questions and offers on any of these parts.

Rear wheel with disc and sprocket in very good condition

Left rearset in very good condition

Right rearset has been tig welded and painted. It works fine but to make it perfect it needs body filler in the very small cracks and new paint. See photo, the cracks are very small and you have to look very close to see them.

Left and right shortened and cored exhaust cans in good condition. Looks and sounds great.

Aluminum swingarm, pivot bolt, rear axle, chain adjusters, chain sliders in very good condition.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
confused...

sorry guys,i have no brain for these things. please explain to me how this thread thing works.I haver been trying to reach the person who originally posted the message offering the merchandise for sale...(swingarm etc.) but i keep getting answers from other people instead.?..and no reply from the guy, how so? Grazie mille (many thanks in italian)
A dazed and confused italian ducatista.

·
Registered
94 Posts
after your post reply, I believe DMF automatically registers you
for instant email notice?

if you wanna reach the person, click on his name and in the drop down menu
find , private message button and contact him directly using the PM.

or you post a reply here with email, the seller should contact you in the reply order.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts