Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Dual discs or single?...if it is dual, I would say yes its a good deal...better than I got :'(

gnew

·
Registered
915 Posts
My dealer only brings in the dual discs-so I don't have anything to compare it to...I've read that the duals or at least a conversion to it aftermarket is about 400 bucks.

gnew

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
I thought the 03 620 Darks sold in the US all had dual discs in the front...

In any case that's what I got for the price referenced above.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Alright ya'll, is $6400 a good price for a 03 Dark out the door?

$5,495.00 sale price
$45.00 doc fee
$280.00 freight
$451.05 tax
$129.00 lic

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
03 were all dual disks, 04 has the option of the single disc, which also has the 5 speed gear box without the new slipper clutch.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
I would try to negotiate that $280 freight charge off the bill. Call around to other dealers in the area/state. You will surely find some willing to sell you one w/o the freight charge.

Be nice to the dealer. Tell them you like them and want to build a relationship with them over time. Remind them that other dealers are willing to drop the freight. You might be surprised when they do too. Put that $280 in your pocket. You've got nothing to lose by negotiating.

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
FU Franco for getting that good of a price on my bike! :mad: [smiley=evil.gif]

Kidding ;) ;) ;)

Actually, I bought my 620 at the beginning of '03 so the prices weren't dropping that much like now since it's '04. I got mine for 6k out the door.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts