Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife has mentioned to me thats she wants to get rid of her 03 620ie :'( she wants the 04 r1.(she comes from a yamaha family). anyway i put alot of love into this bike. Ive invested more money into this than my rc51. :'( so if anyone is looking into buying a 03 620ie with all the mods on it. (accept maybe new bars and a airfilter, and rearsets) heres what I have... Marvic magnesium wheels :eek: :eek:,remus high mount alum pipes,custom paint job,mirrors,front and rear sprocket, dynojet pc3 powercommander. also stock pipes ,stock front and rear wheel, the rear wheel has a new tire on it. mickey mouse mirrors and a 2 month old agv demon helmet, size med to match. i dont want to part out with the bike i dont have time to take it apart. im into it more than its worth i rolled all the mods into it at one time. if you are interested let me know Jon 510-755-5009 here are some pics http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42861 oh yeah it has only 1148 miles garage kept

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
If you wanna sell just the wheels, let me know. i am in the market for some new ones.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
What size rear tire and rim is that? Same as stock? Looks bigger......

I've got a 620 an thinking of doing almost the exact same set-up on mine. Funny.......people get Monsters to make them their own. Then we all do the same mods.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if someome wants the bike and not the wheels ill let you know. they fit only the 03 model due to the 25mm rear wheel and i think (not sure) and a supersport.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts