Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all-
I am installing CF high-mount pipes on my '02 750 and a buddy's '02 750. One bike will get a DP/Remus set-up, and the other will get the Leo Vince. First question is over which pipes I should install on my bike in that my buddy is indifferent, so he will take whichever set I do not use. Second question is over mounting schematics/directions for the DP pipes. I received the pipes and hardware from my dealer, but no directions. I have an idea of how it should go, but don't want to screw anything up. There seemed to be more parts than I thought would be necessary. Also, do the clamps connecting the silencers to the s-pipes and s-pipes to the header need to be torqued to any specs? I have not received the Leo Vince's yet, they should be here Friday, so I don't yet know whether they will contain directions or schematics?

Any help and thoughts are greatly appreciated.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If both sets of pipes were brand new, I think I would take the DP/Remus set. I have heard them on my buddy's 750 and they are pretty sweet. They are well made and sound deep - plus, I'd think that you can get a little more $$ for the DP's if you ever sold them.
Can't help you with the technical stuff.... I have a set of Sil low mounts myself.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Both sets are brand new. His is a 750 Dark, mine is a 750 Senna. I have seen the Leo's on an S4m same color scheme, looked pretty cool, but have not seen the DP/Remus mounted on a 750 close to mine yet. Did the DP/Remus have a nice low rumble? The Leo's have a deep sound, but I also have not heard the DP/Remus.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts