Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 S4 Senna for sale in . I purchased the bike used while living in Italy and am the second owner. The bike is still European specs, but passed US emissions and has just over 10,000Km (6000 miles). The bike is mechanically solid and runs great. The engine and drive-train have never been tampered with and are stock. I have installed low-profile Rizoma mirrors and an anodized clutch cover and oil plug. Cosmetically, the bike has some scratches on the left side of the fuel tank which resulted from shipping to the U.S., however they are not overly large and could are not readily visible. There is also a small (less than dime-sized) scuff on the passenger seat cover. Aside from those, the carbon fiber heat shrouds near the foot pegs are scuffed from normal wear-and-tear. Over-all, the bike is in great shape. It runs like new and has very low mileage for an older bike. I have all pertinent documents including original Italian bill-of-sale along with owner's manual, maintenance log-book, and US customs inspection forms. I have a new-born kid and am no longer interested in riding. I'm VERY motivated to sell and any offer will be considered. Asking $4700 OBO. Contact me at: [email protected] Be sure to mention the bike or this add in the subject area. Pictures available upon request.

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
sent you a pm.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you to eveyone who responded to my add. As of today, the bike is sold. Another soldier, who just returned from Iraq bought the bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts