Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i JUST SOLD IT FOR 3000 i COULDN'T GET ANY BODY TO GIVE ME $3300 FOR IT. AND i NEED IT NOW! iT'S A GREAT BIKE AND i THINK i JUST GOT SHAFTED.

I'm looking to sell my Monster b/f I put 5K on it. I bought it a few months ago and I'm about to Graduate from A&M. I'm not sure if I want to sell it if I can't get the right offer b/c it's great bike. I'm looking to sell for 4,200 OBO. I have pictures I can send, just email me at [email protected] You have to pay for shipping cost or I can take it if it's near Dallas/Fortworth, Houston, or Austin area for an extra 200 bucks to cover gas and time. I'm in Bryan/College Station. Looking to sell in the next month, or I'm going to keep it and add racing pipes and extra accessories. Great bike if you want to drive a Ducati, just gave it a tune up a week ago.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 01 Monster 600 New Price!!

This is the lowest I'm going to sell it for.
3,600 This will only be posted for 1 week.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JUST SOLD IT, AND i'M AWAITING PAYMENT. OF 1000 NOW TO GARANTEE OF THEM BUYING IT. I GOT SCREWED BY NEEDING MONEY NOW.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
based on what's on the market, I don't think you got screwed. There's a lot out there right now, and winter's coming.
e

1 - 4 of 4 Posts