Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This tank is from a well cared for 2001 S4. Should fit most of the newer FI Bikes. I replaced it because I bought a new tank because I thought mine was leaking. It turns out it was the fuel sender/level sensor. So I got a new one and everything was fine. I already had the other tank so I had it painted up and I'm throwin it on the bike.

PICTURES: http://gallery.me.com/afakhori#100476

The tank for sale is Red with a few light surface scratches and a small nick in the paint. Cosmetically I would give it an 8.5/10 Functionally I would give it a 10/10. it is the bare tank, no guts or bolts. I sanded the underside a bit to check the welds, but they were fine, checked for rust on the inside and none there. Any questions let me know.
I'm looking to get 275+shipping. I accept paypal but please add a few bucks for fees. Will ship well packaged with a small surprise inside.

thanks
Aarash

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
I've looked all over this forum to confirm this will fit my 2002 Monster 620ie Dark with a steel tank, but can't get a straight answer. If you can confirm, I'm very intersted.

Please email me because i don't check the forum everyday: [email protected]

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Sorry, i guess i didn't officially say I'll take it...

I'LL TAKE IT!

I'm going to email you my UPS account number Monday (I have it at work), and then you don't have to pay any shipping. Just drop it off at a UPS place and give them my account. They will charge me whatever it cost.

Thank you, Dan

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, i guess i didn't officially say I'll take it...

I'LL TAKE IT!

I'm going to email you my UPS account number Monday (I have it at work), and then you don't have to pay any shipping. Just drop it off at a UPS place and give them my account. They will charge me whatever it cost.

Thank you, Dan
Sold pending payment!

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Money sent.

Thank you again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts