Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm almost tempted to keep waiting, but I thought I'd ask for everyone's input here first.

Basically the 750 has 34k miles, looks pretty clean and is bone stock for $4200.

The 620 has 28k miles, been downed at low speed (just scratched pipes and handlebar) and includes aftermarket mirrors, jacket and a helmet for $4000.

Seat height is important for me since I'm only 5'6" (30 inseam), which is why I might be leaning towards the 620. What would be fair prices for these two?

TIA!

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Did you decide?

Either one sounds rather pricey, considering the miles. I bought my '05 620 Dark bone stock, 3,200 miles, showroom condition, all keys, receipts, manual, etc and she threw in a stand and nice summer jacket for $5k...

So if I were deciding between your two options, I'd prob be willing to shell out maybe $3,500 for either and I'd have to be IN LOVE with it. Otherwise, keep looking! There's always another one out there.

Then again, if you already pulled the trigger - never mind what I think!

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Personally I have a M620, better than the M750 in many ways; have you been able to test ride them?

Try test riding them and decide then, a drop is not a big thing and the difference for 6kmiles of $200 and 3 years . . I'll try to actually get the M620 . .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts