Sunday Feb 8 Sunny and Warm! (San Diego) - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 11:39 AM Thread Starter

Sunday Feb 8 Sunny and Warm! (San Diego)

Is Chad or Patrick riding Sunday? How about DTM? Last Sunday was a blast! Loved the Lyons valley road thing and meeting Jeff and Mike, as well as trying to keep up with Patrick and the "hanging" Chad on his funbike. Back side of Julian was awesome, traffic was not especially lethal.

Can someone do a road course for Sunday down here? I am not familiar enough with east county to do it justice.

Looking forward to the weekend!!!

Regards,
Rideon

&quot;If we&#039;re still alive in the morning then we&#039;ll know we&#039;re not dead&quot; - Randy <br />Marsh - 5 April 2006
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 01:49 PM

Re: Sunday Feb 8 Sunny and Warm! (San Diego)

I maybe up for this. Ill have to check with the warden.

Yep, Im probably that guy.<br /><br />If needed I can be reached at&nbsp; [email protected]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Its been fun kids.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 03:05 PM

Sorry, My company does all the food for the Buick Invitational Golf Tournament, so Im not looking at a day off for the next two weeks.
Not to mention my bike is mostly at the powder coaters.

Bill, in San Diego

DTM Surfboards
Built For You Not The Rack
San Diego, Ca.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 03:33 PM

I may motorvate on Sunday, but a lot rides on it! I might have to work Saturday, but I really need that time to wrench on either bike to go on Sunday! The Monster needs to have the new rearsets installed because the shifter lever broke the last ride, and then there's putting on the new exhaust too. The Husqvarna needs a new clutch cable because it broke last Sunday.....Ohhhh, I didn't tell y'all about that, huh? Yeah, you bastages off and leave me high and dry on top of the mountain to live your domestic lives, and SoCalSar has to ride home solo. At the bottom of the fast side I pulled in the clutch to stop and PING, I've got a hand full of nothing. And who's there to make sure he's all right? Who's there that he can depend on for a push to get into gear? To help make a traffic light turn green? A shoulder to cry on? I'll tell you who- NO ONE! Just a lonely 50 mile ride home with not even an operational clutch for company. Yeah. I know who my friends are.

And if I do get to ride and y'all aren't there I'll be very upset again.

Gotta S4 with some stuff on it.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 03:35 PM

Ya want some cheese to go with that whine Chad

Yep, Im probably that guy.<br /><br />If needed I can be reached at&nbsp; [email protected]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Its been fun kids.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 03:45 PM
ppoitras

Dude, I'm really sorry to hear about your clutch cable. Next time give me a call and you can come to my house and take advantage of my pitiful tool collection. I will give everyone a tentative yes as to me riding this Sunday. Depends on the powers that be (wife). Oh, and in my own defense Chad, I made it to the bottom of the fast side and you and Jeff were already rip snortin back up before I could even turn around so I went home to my psycotic domestic wife- I mean life.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 04:31 PM

Ducman: Yeah, I'll take some cheese and you can listen to me whine, in person, IF you ever show up to ride. Sheesh.

PPoitras: From the sound of things I've really got the better deal, broken cable and all.

Really, I love you both, in a brotherly kind of way. Come ride Sunday or I'll kill you.

post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 06:11 PM

Ah you're just sayin that Chad

post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 08:04 AM
ppoitras

So what's the word guys? Did you lose your fingers to rabid chipmunks? I have done everything I can to placate the little woman so things are good on my end. Rideon, you started this so how about a reply.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 11:02 AM

I had to go to work for awhile today. I'm working on the Husky right now and plan to have it going for tomorrow. You guys wanna meet at the Hwy. 15 end of Highland Valley Road? It's actually the Pomerado exit, right above Lake Hodges, so it shouldn't be too much highwaying for you guys. Barring that, I'll meet y'all at the top of the hill.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode