...i know there are plenty of these 3ds around but I think it would be nice to have one here in OUR section of the List. It would be nice for us to know what our fellow SoCal Hooligans bikes look like, be able to recognize them on the road. I'd like this section to be only for pictures and nothing else...no comments
etc. (thanks Nick*
1) two pictures per bike max
2) 500x375* pixels
3) no comments
4) name, year, model
5) the moderators will try to make things look clean so they maybe modify your post...
HOW TO POST PICTURES:
1) First you have to "upload" your picture to a hosted folder. It can be hosted by any site. If you are a TITANIUM
* * MEMBER you should have a "Personal Folder" in the "Titanium Member" section on the "Photo Gallery" section on
* * the left of the screen. If so upload the picture to your folder if not upload it in the "Member Photos" gallery.
how do you do it?
* * a) click on MEMBER PHOTO on the left or HERE
* * b) click on the "UPLOAD" button on the top right corner of screen or HERE
* * c) click on "BROWSE"
* * d) the software will open a window "CHOOSE FILE" showing the content of your computer. Browse through your files and
* * * * high light the picture you want to upload. Click "OPEN" on the right corner of the window. (the window will disappear)
scroll through the "SELECT A CATHEGORY" and select your folder or a generic one (remember wich one! youll need it)
* * e) then click "POST MY PICTURE!" on the bottom of the screen.
* * * *DONE!!!!!Now you are ready to load your picture to this thread....
2) click on "REPLY" on the bottom right or top right corner of the screen
3) type your name, nick, and motorcycle model (like the ones you see here)
4) click on the "INSETR IMAGE" button (second row second from the left)
5) the software will then display [IMG][IMG] on your screen
6) open an other browser, go to the DML site and all the way into the folder you have previously uploaded your picture
7) click on your picture and let the software display it in a "big" version
right-click on the picture and click on "PROPERTIES" (a little window will appear)
9) high light the http://*
address of the pic and, by right-clicking on it, "copy" it
10) go back to the other browser and "paste" the address between the two [IMG]
11) hit "SAVE"
YOU ARE DONE!!!!