Stiffed By Forum Member - Page 2 - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum
Closed Thread

post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 08:00 AM Thread Starter

Ducaholic is correct. This guy is selling Ducati stuff on Ebay under the name of motorvex. He has also used the Ebay name of pbarvin in the past. Here is his address and phone number in case any of you who have been screwed by this guy can pay him a visit when you are in the Seattle area. He doesn't live too far from SEATAC airport.
DXXX BXXXX, 1XXXX SXXX 2XXX St, Apt XXXX, KXXX, WA 98XXX-XXXX. The phone number associated with his motorvex ads on Ebay is 4XX-7XX-7XXX.

Last edited by TheOther996s; 04-07-2011 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Personal information about other forum members posted without their permission removed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 01:59 PM Thread Starter

One other little tidbit on Dennis Barvin and motorvex. He also sells on Ebay under the name of sducrider, so beware. Looks like he's out to screw as many people as possible with numerous email and seller names.
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-21-2010, 06:52 PM

I sent this [email protected]@$$ a bunch of gauges and ECUs to get one complete set and he took off to the Ukraine for a while. When he came back I got a call from him, but it's been months since then I still haven't received my stuff.

DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY ANY MORE CHANCES! CALL THE SEATTLE POLICE DEPARTMENT AND FILE CHARGES FOR FRAUD! WE CAN ALL GO ON RECORD AND PUT THIS SMUCK IN JAIL WHERE HE BELONGS!

If you need me for anything feel free to contact me.

Chris Saraceni
Desmotion
916*628*0963

Last edited by Motored-Sports; 01-21-2010 at 06:58 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 05:29 PM Thread Starter

Well, today, Jan 25, funds for my parts that I sent to Dennis Barvin appeared in my PayPal account, coming from Motor Vehicles Export, another business name that Barvin operates under. I still think that having to wait over 6 weeks for payment is too long. Hopefully Ducaholic and Motored-Sports will have their problems resolved with him soon.
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 08:18 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmhayes View Post
Back in early Dec a forum member (dennisbar) Dennis Barvin needed part for a 696. I had parts that he needed and Emailed him with the price. He agreed on the price and I quickly shipped them the next day. Well, 6 weeks have gone by and I have not received one cent from him. He has replied to a couple of my Emails requesting payment, but no check has ever arrived at my address. BEWARE if you deal with the guy in the future.
I advise everyone not to deal with Bill Hayes ( wmhayes ), because this guy lost check for $36 and made this huge problem on all forums.

I'm normal buyer have a paypal account, but this guy wanted check. So we wrote check for $36 and sent it to him to this address:

WX X HXXXX
2XXX BXXX NXXXXXXX
LXXXXXXXXX, XX 4XXXX-XXXX

Bill claims that he never got the check. So we made another payment to William M Hayes paypal account [email protected] .

He signed his email as Bill Hayes, but paypal has different name as William M Hayes.

And right now those $36, people are discussing as far as UK.

Last edited by TheOther996s; 04-07-2011 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Personal information about other forum members posted without their permission removed.
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-26-2010, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motored-Sports View Post
I sent this [email protected]@$$ a bunch of gauges and ECUs to get one complete set and he took off to the Ukraine for a while. When he came back I got a call from him, but it's been months since then I still haven't received my stuff.

DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY ANY MORE CHANCES! CALL THE SEATTLE POLICE DEPARTMENT AND FILE CHARGES FOR FRAUD! WE CAN ALL GO ON RECORD AND PUT THIS SMUCK IN JAIL WHERE HE BELONGS!

If you need me for anything feel free to contact me.

BEAWARE:

Chris Saraceni

Ebay: desmotion.sales

Motored Sports

[email protected]

9XX 6XX 0XXX

Here is the story: He sent us bunch of crap and wanted one programmed complete set back for free. I thought he had some good gauges and ECUs, but got what you see in the box in that picture. When I told him that those gauges are crap, he said that sucks and told me to ship it back. Shipping costs more than this stuff. I didn't get one cent from this guy.

Also clients always send us proof of ownership for the bike in order to make keys, We didn't get anything from this guy.

Be carefull when you buy from him, because the stuff in the box he considers as parts.

Anyways we paid for shipping and sent it back

Chris Saraceni
1401 Hamblen Way
Cool CA 95614
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	motorvex.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	98585  

Last edited by TheOther996s; 04-07-2011 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Personal information about other forum members posted without their permission removed.
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-26-2010, 06:14 AM Thread Starter

Check Dennis Barvin's post concerning me and a check. True, he did advise me that he had a Paypal account and I thought that it would be easier for him to simply send me a check. I sent several emails stating that I had not received the check and asked if he had sent the check. The first reply that I got (3 weeks after I shipped the parts and he acknowledged that he received them) was telling me that he had been away from home and would send the check. A week later it had not arrived and I sent more requests with no reply. Only on Jan 25 did I get any payment via PayPal. Maybe he's honest, maybe not, but a little correspondence goes a long way.
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-26-2010, 11:51 AM

That sucks...contact your local Police Dept and file a report. They can then make contact with the buyer as long as you have a recepit for shipping to prove you sent the item. Good Luck Hun

**Girls with toys kick A**

2009 Ducati Monster 696
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 12:52 AM

re: MOTORHEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly1331 View Post
That sucks...contact your local Police Dept and file a report. They can then make contact with the buyer as long as you have a receipt for shipping to prove you sent the item. Good Luck Hun
You can believe this is going to the next level...so, if there's anyone else that's been stiffed by this specimen, please forward my info when filing your reports with your local police. (you have to file through your local police/sheriff...if they won't take the report the Kent, WA Police will be happy to help 253-852-2121)

I sent Dennis:
4- Monster gauges which were good for parts...motors, maybe chips, I don't know he used them for something?
1- Monster 1000 Gauge/ECU/key that obviously was usable or he would've sent it back!
1- Multistrada 1000DS ECU with Red & black keys + locks
1- S2R800 Gauge/Key/ECU that needed board work (he said he could fix it)

He took off for Russia and I didn't hear from him for months. Then, he tells me the stuff isn't fixable an he would send it back...over a year goes by and only threatening messages and telephone calls get a response.
As you can see from the photo he supplied, he sent me a bunch of SHIT. BROKEN GAUGES AND WHAT LOOKS LIKE 696 & ST4 PIECES, ANOTHER BIKE I HAVE NEVER HAD. I don't even deal in superbikes nor ST models and the crap he sent me wasn't mine. I don't need a shoulder to cry on, don't need someone to fight my battles, I'm telling you this so this punk doesn't rip you off like he's done to several other guys. Lost check? Yeah right! Do you honestly think I sent him the SHIT he sent me? You better use extreme caution if you ever even consider doing business with this low-life smuck!

Dennis,
Since we know you're reading these messages...you had better go and change your business name...again! See ya soon!

Chris Saraceni
Desmotion
916*628*0963

Last edited by Motored-Sports; 01-28-2010 at 01:01 AM.
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 01:09 AM

Denise Barvin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisbar View Post
BEAWARE:

Chris Saraceni

Ebay: desmotion.sales

Motored Sports

[email protected]

9XX 6XX 0XXX

Here is the story: He sent us bunch of crap and wanted one programmed complete set back for free. I thought he had some good gauges and ECUs, but got what you see in the box in that picture. When I told him that those gauges are crap, he said that sucks and told me to ship it back. Shipping costs more than this stuff. I didn't get one cent from this guy.

Also clients always send us proof of ownership for the bike in order to make keys, We didn't get anything from this guy.

Be carefull when you buy from him, because the stuff in the box he considers as parts.

Anyways we paid for shipping and sent it back

Chris Saraceni
1401 Hamblen Way
Cool CA 95614
Hey dumbass...you forgot desmotion also.

[email protected]
[email protected]

my address is:
1401 Hamblen Way
Cool, CA 95614

Yeah, BEWARE of me because I will send you broken stuff and ask that you send it back. When you don't send it back I'm gonna get upset.

DO YOU REALLY THINK I SENT HIM THAT JUNK

What does he say?...https://www.ducatimonster.org/forums/...any-model.html ...Any condition?

CAN WE GET A POLL HERE?

Beware, beware, beware!

Chris Saraceni
Desmotion
916*628*0963

Last edited by TheOther996s; 04-07-2011 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Personal information about other forum members posted without their permission removed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode