Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

parting out complete 620 dark (720 miles) - 2005! (some aftermarket parts too)

7K views 49 replies 39 participants last post by  evoasis 
#1 ·
I have decided to part out the 620 dark because of the few problems that are preventing me from being able to restore it. The bike was in a minor accident when the original owner went too far trying to wheelie it. The damage was: the frame bent just under the seat (it has been bent back), one rear blinker, one stock exhaust can, one stock mirror, and the motor mounts cracked on the engine case (this was the one thing that prevented me from being able to fix it). Here are some of the parts available:

Leo Vince high mount titanium pipes - $400
Fuel Tank (has a spot of very shallow scrapes)- $250
Rearsets - $125
After market clip-ons drilled for coffins - $100
complete front end from triple trees forward (including the brakes and the brand new tire) - $400
Frame (bent back, may still be useable) - $300
Engine with only 720mi (cracked mounts could be fixed if you can weld) - $400
Complete rear wheel with everything including brake and brand new tire - $300

I have every other small part so please just ask and shoot me what you think its worth and I'll package it up and sell it to you. i can provide pictures of anything you want just email me requests to jtt220@yahoo.com. I will check this as often as i can but please be patient with me because as a Marine officer my schedual is very busy. Thanks for your interest!

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: parting out complete 620 dark (720 miles) - 2005! (some aftermarket parts to

One thing I forgot to mention; I am located in NOVA/DC area in Stafford, VA. Local pick-up is welcome!
I'm a bit tired tonight but all emails and pms will be answered tommorrow if they havent been yet...

-James

#6 ·
Re: parting out complete 620 dark (720 miles) - 2005! (some aftermarket parts to

slowpoke13 said:
Hey, I'm local NoVA as well. Any chance I could take the stock turn signals (front/rear) and brake light off your hands?
Several peole want the brake light but the lens is missing off it. Yes you can pick-up the turn signals front and rear, but the rear right one is misssing the lens also. $15

#7 ·

jtt220 said:
Several peole want the brake light but the lens is missing off it. Yes you can pick-up the turn signals front and rear, but the rear right one is misssing the lens also. $15
No prob. I'll still take all 4 signals. PM sent regarding getting together.

#9 ·

Hello all! Thanks for all the interest in the bike. I am sorry I haven't been able to get all the pictures out yet but Easter Sunday was a bit hectic (family came to visit). I will be unavailable until Thursday evening to answer questions but will reply to everybody NLT Thursday night. Sorry for the inconvenience! Please feel free to call me and leave a message at 269-352-6173. Also, for those of you who have already secured prices with me, feel free to make payments to dollarbillspender@yahoo.com. Any payment received by Friday will have the packaged shipped out NLT Saturday. Thanks again all!

-James

#11 ·

Hello all,

I have returned and am taking pictures of the bike tonight and will be able to post them this weekend. I accidently kicked the powercord out of my laptop and so it is temporarily disabled otherwise the pictures would be up later this evening. Send emails to jtt220@yahoo.com for pic request if you have not already and I will begin to send them out ASAP!

-James

#15 ·

ITEMS SOLD:
-Tank
-Left side hand controls (including lever)
-Stock bars

PENDING ITEMS:
-Speedo cable
-Rear brakes (complete)
-Headlight

I have several people serious about other parts too but nothing has been written in stone yet. IF YOU WANT A PART PLEASE EITHER EMAIL ME AT JTT220@YAHOO.COM OR CALL ME AT 269-352-6173. It is really best to call me and leave a message. You will have priority if you call...

Thanks, James

#17 ·

Duck-stew - don't worry about, not a big deal.

Update on parts sold:

Tank
Immobilizer system
rear brakes
headlight
rearsets
some other small bits and pieces

The pipes are still available and the front end with the dual brake setup is still available. Everything else is too but I know those two items are very desirable. I will ebay this thing beginning next weekend! Give me a call!

#18 ·
Can u send me pics of the pipes?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.