Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

parting out complete 620 dark (720 miles) - 2005! (some aftermarket parts too)

7K views 49 replies 39 participants last post by  evoasis 
#1 ·
I have decided to part out the 620 dark because of the few problems that are preventing me from being able to restore it. The bike was in a minor accident when the original owner went too far trying to wheelie it. The damage was: the frame bent just under the seat (it has been bent back), one rear blinker, one stock exhaust can, one stock mirror, and the motor mounts cracked on the engine case (this was the one thing that prevented me from being able to fix it). Here are some of the parts available:

Leo Vince high mount titanium pipes - $400
Fuel Tank (has a spot of very shallow scrapes)- $250
Rearsets - $125
After market clip-ons drilled for coffins - $100
complete front end from triple trees forward (including the brakes and the brand new tire) - $400
Frame (bent back, may still be useable) - $300
Engine with only 720mi (cracked mounts could be fixed if you can weld) - $400
Complete rear wheel with everything including brake and brand new tire - $300

I have every other small part so please just ask and shoot me what you think its worth and I'll package it up and sell it to you. i can provide pictures of anything you want just email me requests to jtt220@yahoo.com. I will check this as often as i can but please be patient with me because as a Marine officer my schedual is very busy. Thanks for your interest!

See less See more
#33 ·
Can you please send pics of the pipes to kiester60 at hotmail.com.

Very interested with cash in hand.

#34 ·
If you have the tail light lens, I'll take it.

#37 ·
Re: parting out complete 620 dark (720 miles) - 2005! (some aftermarket parts to

Hello, i need these parts (i also emailed you on the email that is on your profile):
Headlight, and bra cket for headlight
handlebar'
L turn signal
L mirror
Tach/speedo housing
possibly speedo...
L foot pegs

#38 ·
PM sent on brake lever/reservoir assembly.

#43 ·
Hey man, I know your super busy with all the emails being ppassed around. But if its not too much to ask I really want those pipes and the rear seat cowl. If EITHER of these are available I would love to do business ASAP. Please let me know if their still around and send a pic or two if they are.

Thanks, Heath

#45 ·
jtt220 said:
I have decided to part out the 620 dark because of the few problems that are preventing me from being able to restore it. The bike was in a minor accident when the original owner went too far trying to wheelie it. The damage was: the frame bent just under the seat (it has been bent back), one rear blinker, one stock exhaust can, one stock mirror,  and the motor mounts cracked on the engine case (this was the one thing that prevented me from being able to fix it). Here are some of the parts available:

PM sent

#50 ·
Re: parting out complete 620 dark (720 miles) - 2005! (some aftermarket parts to

This thread is only a year old... [clap]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.