Home Espresso Machines - Page 6 - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

post #51 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-02-2008, 10:32 PM
nickors

Re: Home Espresso Machines

I tell ya what Jas, you get your doubting arse up here, and me, big and a few other espresso snobs will show you just how wrong that comment is.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasaretta
Sorry guys - good coffee in SYD is almost impossible.
obviously you're from Melbourne then! Where's your favorite place Jas? Tried Brother Buda Budan in Lt Bourke St in the CBD yet?

Gear: Kushitani Takuma jacket with TPro forcefield back protector, Kushitani SPL-3 pants, Sidi Vertigo boots, Dianese Hellracer gloves, Shoei X-Eleven helmet. When you're new what you wear is more important than what you ride!
post #53 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider
obviously you're from Melbourne then! Where's your favorite place Jas? Tried Brother Buda Budan in Lt Bourke St in the CBD yet?
Hey, I'm from Sydney and I've got an answer to that question...

St Alis and Bean Ground and Drunk.

big
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #54 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 02:12 PM

nice work Big.....Brother Budda Budan is the sister of St Ali.

next time you're down I'll buy you a 'Magic'

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/213654710/

Gear: Kushitani Takuma jacket with TPro forcefield back protector, Kushitani SPL-3 pants, Sidi Vertigo boots, Dianese Hellracer gloves, Shoei X-Eleven helmet. When you're new what you wear is more important than what you ride!
post #55 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider
next time you're down I'll buy you a 'Magic'
_nice!_

(searches for coffee photos)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigiain/1527663825/

and

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigiain/1528534384/

;-)

(they're from Lost Dog, who've gone downhill badly since Dom left, and they really can't afford to serve even so-so coffee, 'cause they're about two blocks away from Allpress...)

big
post #56 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 10:35 PM

I thought my post would start a nice discussion. Now dont get me wrong - there is good coffee in SYD but my experience is that it is harder to find good coffee - I should say that most of my time is spent in the CBD. It sounds like some of the best spots aren't centrally located.

So give me some tips for next time that I'm there.

In Melbourne, I have a couple of favourites, Pellegrini - can't take the wog out of th boy , little place near home called Apte, and of course my place LOL.....tried Brother Buda Budan once and liked it.

Summary - good coffee in both places. And my sig says it all - BAN CORPORATE COFFEE! It just lowers the bar for all of us.

Black S4RS, CRG Barend mirrors, vented clutch cover, gold clutch plate, gold pazzo racing levers, full 50m termi system, little carbon extras....oh yeah ...almost forgot....ban corporate coffee!
post #57 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 11:35 PM

Gloria Jeans is AWESOME! :P
post #58 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 12:13 AM

don't get me started....

I work on Lygon street (right next to Lygon street food store) and some new staff members have tried to come to work for me holding st*rbucks buckets (after a certain size it is no longer a cup) in there hands...they are quickly told about our coffee policy!

post #59 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 10:39 AM

For espresso the choice the pretty obvious, Nespresso is the brand that has become the most preferred choice amongst most coffee lovers simply because you get all the required features at a pretty low price.

It's small, compact, can fit anywhere in the house, is easy to store and thus one brand I recommend every Espresso lover. Read about the top models from this brand on my blog https://freshpresso.net/best-nespresso-coffee-makers/
post #60 of 60 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 01:53 PM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode