Goodbye. - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-06-2008, 09:43 PM Thread Starter

Goodbye.

It's a sad day...

hey all, goldenchild here. I still can't log in under my original username hence the "2.0".

Well, it's been a good run. The NYMMC's been a great place to hang out even though I don't have a Duc anymore. You folks have been great. I enjoyed meeting everyone I've met, and am saddened by the fact that I didn't get to meet everyone. I've made a lot of great friends on here and I'll miss the everyday banter with you guys.

I doubt I'll be spending any time here anymore since this change REALLY pissed me thefuckoff. I thought my hard earned $25 that I spent on a titanium membership was for LIFE, not just until the DML is sold. Not only that, my 1200+ pm's have been wiped out... all that personal interaction, all that info, all the kind words... GONE. Had I known I'd never get a chance to read them again I would've stay up all night last night reading them all.

I'll still lurk even once in a while but prolly not that often. If you need to get in touch with me for whatever reason... well.. I suppose you can pm "goldenchild 2.0"

As far as the Scavenger Hunt... at this point I don't if it'll happen since I mainly wanted the NYMMC to participate and since I won't be around that might make it difficult so if you're reading this Howie, pull down that sticky!

I have the numbers of the folks that I sometimes ride with and for folks that I ride with all the time so I'll still be seeing you all. I'll still be going to Matchless on Monday nights and maybe Hiram's too if Beattie let's me know about them in advance. As for the rest of youze, well... it was fun while it lasted, you'll have to go w/o my stupid ride reports and mother jokes from now on.

Ride hard, ride fast, ride long. Try not to crash but if you do, it's not the end of the world.

Peace y'all!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-06-2008, 11:30 PM

I don't think I'll be around here too often anymore either. Thanks everyone for a great experience and was nice to have a community like the NYMMC. Hope to see all of you around on another forum or Matchless for the Monday GP race nights.

[email protected]
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-06-2008, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakhan View Post
I don't think I'll be around here too often anymore either. Thanks everyone for a great experience and was nice to have a community like the NYMMC. Hope to see all of you around on another forum or Matchless for the Monday GP race nights.

[email protected]
+1Usual Suspects need to find a new home.

Bollocks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-06-2008, 11:57 PM

Can't unsticky, I resigned as Mod. I won't be here much. This format gives me a headache. See you all at Matchless.

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 12:07 AM

Can't unsticky, I resigned as Mod. I won't be here much. This format gives me a headache. See you all at Matchless.

Super Moderator under my name? WTF, Stew?

If I am getting a headache from this I can't even imagine what free membertship looks like >:-(

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 09:24 AM

Viva la revolution!!!! This site sucks so FUCK YOU VS!!!!

Time for me to work on my local NY site. Everyone, feel free to start threads and discussions over at newyorkrider.com.

Peace!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 10:37 AM

I'm out too. This is soooo lame. VS seriously just dismantled a great online community. Stay in touch. I'll be on the new site and occasionally lurking here.

Patrick
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 08:47 PM

stop crying , man up!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekim View Post
stop crying , man up!
...dems is fightin' words
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 08:18 AM

Garage
just got back from Germany and I gotta agree man, this is the first time I log into the new site, and I'm not liking it one bit. It's a damn shame, I too had alot of exchanges I would have liked to keep on file, especially about parts, etc. Anyway, all the best to you, I'll say hello when I see your bike near Ceci Cela!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode