Anyone been to Dubai? - Page 2 - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 12:38 AM

Re: Anyone been to Dubai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifo
A Swiss girl that I know, who graduated from Notre Dame got a job there. She's blond, green eyes. She's loving it overthere making way more money that she would had in the US.
I was checking on some salaries there and they were doubling what I would make here in that same work environment.

BTW..Grifo..any bikini pics of her on your S4Rs?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZ_
I was checking on some salaries there and they were doubling what I would make here in that same work environment.

BTW..Grifo..any bikini pics of her on your S4Rs?
No she is a friend of my ex (ML).
But I have some nice ones of "Lizard" in 4 different bikinis on my bike In the HH board.
post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 01:04 AM

They're talking about Dubai on the National Geographic channel right now.
post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 01:15 AM
Chipo

Dubai= 2x whatever you're getting paid right now, more if you're an engineer. A little bit of research will tell you that they have huuuuge efforts to bring in international investments, which means that no matter how blond you are, the Finnish and Swedish guys are blonder. And it really doesn't matter. The only prob with those countries is the whole no alcohol thing, but I'm not sure how that works in Dubai, might be the exception. Plus, you get to ski and snowboard whenever you want, and some of those middle eastern girls are pretty good looking without the wraps, I should know, I'm dating a Lebanese girl right now...

I would say go for it while you're still relatively young and can afford to pick up your nuts and move to another country. You don't wanna be regretting not going further down the line when you're stuck in corporate hell and your life resembles the movie american beauty.

just my 2c
post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 01:18 AM

Send a message via AIM to derby

http://www.dubaifaqs.com/alcohol-licence.htm

[size=10pt]-- derby[/size]<br />[size=7pt]<br />&#039;05 Duc Monster S4R &lt;~~ FOR SALE (click for info)<br /><br />&#039;07 Suz GSX-R750<br />Retired rides: &#039;99 Yam YZF-R1, &#039;98 Hon CBR600F3, &#039;97 Suz GSX-R750, &#039;96 Hon CBR600F3, &#039;94 Hon CBR600F2, &#039;91 Hon Hawk GT, &#039;91 Yam YSR-50, &#039;87 Yam YSR-50<br /><br />click here for info about my avatar<br />[/size]
post #16 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipo
You don't wanna be regretting not going further down the line when you're stuck in corporate hell and your life resembles the movie american beauty.
Are you referring to his morning routine? I love that movie!

And yes..some of those women are pretty hot!!
post #17 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 01:25 AM
Chipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZ_
Are you referring to his morning routine? I love that movie!

And yes..some of those women are pretty hot!!
jajaja, yes, that movie is one of my favorites. I was referring as to how pretty much his life is just so f***ing ordinary and repetitive... I would hate to get like that some day.

People love to play it safe but are always complaining about how their lives are so boring. If you're not tied down with wife or kids, your life should be an adventure, so you can live your life to the fullest and not wonder 'what if' 10 years into the marriage and cheat on your wife or do something stupid like that.

Another great movie said that: you can't lose what you don't put in the middle, but you can't win much if you don't.

cheers,

chipo
post #18 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 01:26 AM
Chipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by derby
I stand corrected. This is the business then. I shall start looking for a job there when I graduate...
post #19 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipo

You don't wanna be regretting not going further down the line when you're stuck in corporate hell and your life resembles the movie american beauty.
Man that is a scary thought.. don't know if I could keep on living in a situation like that..
post #20 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 06:07 AM

Was in Dubai in 1984 Very Cool.
Was in Iran 1984 not cool.
If you can go............
GO!
Stay out of Iran they don't like westerners............ask me how I know!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode