New Guy, Need Parts - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-06-2018, 06:36 PM Thread Starter

Garage
New Guy, Need Parts

Just making my obligatory new guy post. Own a monster 796 that I'm looking to start modifying. I can already tell their are a lot of super smart people on this page with a wealth of knowledge. Quite refreshing coming from the world of vwvortex. I look forward to reading about more of the awesome work many of you have put into your bikes.

::cheers::
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-06-2018, 11:04 PM

Garage
Welcome, i have a 2012 that i'm about to wake up, i have got CRG bar end mirrors to install, did the tail tidy last year.
What you thinking of doing to your?
Russ
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2018, 01:32 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatCityPNW View Post
Just making my obligatory new guy post. Own a monster 796 that I'm looking to start modifying. I can already tell their are a lot of super smart people on this page with a wealth of knowledge. Quite refreshing coming from the world of vwvortex. I look forward to reading about more of the awesome work many of you have put into your bikes.

::cheers::

Mine is a ‘12 that I’ve done a good amount of work to. Let me know how I can help.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2018, 02:26 PM Thread Starter

Garage
looks great. This year Im hoping to clean things up a bit. Just ordered some 1100 evo rear sets to get rid of the chicken wings. Trying to track down an 1100 manifold for exhaust, and then switching to a motodemic front headlight. Then obvious little bits like grips and what not. Already went with the handlebar end mirrors and new rage cycles fender eliminator.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2018, 02:30 PM

Garage
New Guy, Need Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatCityPNW View Post
looks great. This year Im hoping to clean things up a bit. Just ordered some 1100 evo rear sets to get rid of the chicken wings. Trying to track down an 1100 manifold for exhaust, and then switching to a motodemic front headlight. Then obvious little bits like grips and what not. Already went with the handlebar end mirrors and new rage cycles fender eliminator.

I wouldn’t mind going with the 1100 rear sets either, but I still need to be able to take the GF on an occasional ride and wouldn’t want to have to replace the entire rear subframe just to add the 1100 passenger pegs. That Motodemic headlight also sounds like a nice option as our stock headlights suck for light output, even with better bulbs.

Good luck on your build!

Last edited by E-Man; 04-07-2018 at 02:51 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode